ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Doris Richards Funeral - 1 May 2007
© Matrix with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for sean, nellecote (nsc) Return to archive
30th April 2007 12:18 AM
Starbuck all the best with this one!

not a bad deal for a fourth rounder..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/draft/2007/04/29/bc.fbn.randymosstrade.ap/index.html
30th April 2007 12:18 AM
WinslowStud can you say brady?

can you say quinn?

YEEEHAAWWWW!!!
30th April 2007 01:31 AM
sirmoonie Arson is my favorite crime, whether it be state or federal. And I've never even sought online help for my addiction to it - its that good. Its that fucking good.

30th April 2007 06:43 AM
Nellcote Bucky;

I'm down with the trade. 4th round draft pick, Moss ripped up his 20Mil contract which he was owed over the next two years, for 3Mil plus 2Mil incentives for 85 balls caught, as well as he can be cut up to the start of the season, and he's owed nothing, how can you not like that? Pats have a history of taking malcontents, whom have helped them to the promised land, to name 3:

Dillon
Cox
Gaffney

Moss keeps himself in line, Pats are the team to beat.
He screws up, he's gone, as was another mal over time, Dexter Reid. Sure, he's got priors, however, for what was given, worth the risk. Jizz is probably happy to see him go, as he's Black & Silver material...
30th April 2007 11:07 AM
lotsajizz Don't assume, Mr. Starbuck, that I and Nelly share the same NFL tastes just because we're both fans of the Red Sox. Nelly is correct, as a Raider fan I am glad to see Moss and his ten million a year go elsewhere. He is very gifted, but his head is waaay up his ass too often.

btw...who has the best record in the MLB?
[Edited by lotsajizz]
30th April 2007 11:57 AM
glencar As of April 30th? Probably same idiots who led last year at this time. Best of luck...again!
30th April 2007 12:10 PM
The Pretentious Poet The dynasty is over, boys, the pinstripes out of style.
The years of cheers and championships are in the past a mile.
The evil empire's crumbled now, and lying in the ditch.
That's what always happens when you cannot effin' pitch!

30th April 2007 02:08 PM
pdog gay...
30th April 2007 02:35 PM
Starbuck
quote:
gay...

is this the new "i love lamp"?

whoopee....

[Edited by Starbuck]
30th April 2007 02:54 PM
pdog While you are criticizing my posts and spell checking my posts, your skill level is dropping...
you need posting rehab ASAP.
[Edited by pdog]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)