ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Doris Richards Funeral - 1 May 2007
© Matrix with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hot Rocks Video Collection DVD Return to archive
26th April 2007 11:02 PM
fna69 Thinking of ordering this dvd.
http://shop.vendio.com/RareDVDs/item/802127252/index.html

Curious to know if anyone has it and if so what do they think of it?
27th April 2007 12:46 AM
IanBillen
I think that it sounds great. Never heard of it but it is impressive and has EVERYTHING. I'd buy it.

Ian
27th April 2007 12:48 AM
pdog my only concern would be with the quality of the sources for the videos, impressive collection, so if it's clean, probably a fun viewing.
27th April 2007 08:48 AM
corgi37 What on Earth is so special about all that?
27th April 2007 09:03 AM
Lord Homosex It looks great to me too; to have them all together. What surprises me is that they removed "Fool to Cry" from the 4 B&B video demos. make no snese.
27th April 2007 10:20 AM
glencar fna69 please check PM's! TIA!
27th April 2007 10:26 AM
MRD8 I seeded this 2DVD set here on the Rocks Off tracker last year...the first part of the first disc is the Video Rewind VCR that is long out of print, with Bill working in the museum. They are THE best available copies of each video...to me the highlight was an A+ version of Child Of The Moon...it was snatched hundreds of times so somebody reading this should be able to reseed it!
27th April 2007 10:30 AM
Erik_Snow If you look at that site....it's a DVD-R(!) and the price is 20dollars+5dollars postage.
Maybe they got it from RocksOff, those crooks
27th April 2007 10:38 AM
BILL PERKS IT 'S A VERY GOOD COMPILATION..WORTH IT FOR REWIND ALONE..
QUALITY IS EXCELLENT
A COUPLE MISSES ON THE COLLECTION ARE THE OMISSION OF WORRIED BOUT YOU,TILL THE NEXT GOODBYE,AINT TOO PROUD TO BEG AND SILVER TRAIN
27th April 2007 12:38 PM
padre Yeah, they're great and the quality is the best I've seen. PM for a trade.
27th April 2007 12:54 PM
Saint Sway very cool. Unfortunately missing a few of their VERY best videos - notably Like A Rolling Stone, Saint of Me and Highwire.

still... these types of collections are gold to have
27th April 2007 01:57 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
very cool. Unfortunately missing a few of their VERY best videos - notably Like A Rolling Stone, Saint of Me and Highwire.

still... these types of collections are gold to have

MY COPY HAS LARS AND HIGHWIRE
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)