ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Doris Richards Funeral - 1 May 2007
© Matrix with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 27/4: Chris Jagger's Atcha in Belgium Return to archive
26th April 2007 01:34 AM
thejuf
Sticky Fingers Belgium has organized a concert by Chris Jagger's Atcha on Friday 27 April. Here is some more info:

we can't wait!!!
26th April 2007 01:55 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
thejuf wrote:

we can't wait!!!

Well I can.
26th April 2007 01:06 PM
Saint Sway serious question:

Are the fan clubs in the Dutch speaking countries severely entertainment deprived?
26th April 2007 01:56 PM
Mel Belli Chris Jagger again! I think I've heard more about him in the last few days than I had in my entire life.
27th April 2007 12:21 PM
Saint Sway are there actually Stones fans that will go to this just because its Micks brother???

frightening
27th April 2007 12:27 PM
Nellcote Please, Chris Jagger has released several very listenable lp's. Zydeco, Cajun, Country, Rock, he covers it all. Geriant Walker, a great boogie woogie piano player, who's played with Dave Edmunds, plays on his discs. Good enough for him, only if he'd come to the States....

Listen to DJ Blues....

http://www.chrisjaggersatcha.com/
[Edited by Nellcote]
27th April 2007 12:42 PM
Saint Sway do you have any of Bill Wymans cousin's albums?
27th April 2007 01:11 PM
Nellcote No, I was not aware he released any, do you have his name?
Seems like Chris Jagger has more solo lp's than Rich & Chris Robinson combined though. Probably more than Dave & Ray Davies also. I could go on, however, you get the point.
27th April 2007 02:58 PM
Saint Sway the Davies & Robinson brothers are each legitimate artists with successful bands.

face it. If his name was "Chris Smith" and not Chris JAGGER you wouldnt own any of his records. And doubtful they would of even been released for that matter.

27th April 2007 03:22 PM
Nellcote
With the selection of music I see you listen to, I'm surprised you are slagging him off so easy.
I just played Rock The Zydeco again, and liked it as much as when I bought it 12 years ago....
27th April 2007 03:43 PM
Saint Sway interesting.

how does it compare to Leah Wood's CD?
27th April 2007 03:53 PM
White House Lawn "Rock The Zydeco" has some great songs on it!

I remember seeing Chris and his band on Conan O'Brien at the time and they were also quite good live.
27th April 2007 04:06 PM
Nellcote I've not heard Leah Woods cd, sorry.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)