ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Doris Richards Funeral - 1 May 2007
© Matrix with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Buh-Bye Dumbass! Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th April 2007 04:58 PM
glencar http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3077493&page=1
25th April 2007 05:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I wouldn't write Rosie off just yet. Hillary could tap her for the vice presidential slot.
25th April 2007 05:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I wouldn't write Rosie off just yet. Hillary could tap her for the vice presidential slot.

Slot? Did you say Slot?
Slots rule, you bastards!
25th April 2007 05:32 PM
Nellcote Unfortunately, she will be back.
Another example of the dumbing down of America.
Look for someone to pay her the sheckels she wants.
She's got mouths to feed, right?
25th April 2007 05:33 PM
fireontheplatter peace out
25th April 2007 05:34 PM
Get Life
quote:
glencar wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3077493&page=1

Glenny - my very first thought was you were leaving this wicked place.

Luckily, I was totally wrong (;
25th April 2007 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe She has Air America written all over her...like a blimp...it's written all over her

Oh...sorry...I should look closer...here's Rosie

25th April 2007 05:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Get Life wrote:

Hello Proxy boy...just think, when puberty hits, you'll grow balls enough to post in your own name...and as an added bonus, you won't have to leave the house to suck nuts
25th April 2007 05:43 PM
pdog Proxy boy...LOL!
Rosie!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
25th April 2007 05:44 PM
Get Life
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Hello Proxy boy...just think, when puberty hits, you\'ll grow balls enough to post in your own name...and as an added bonus, you won\'t have to leave the house to suck nuts

Feeje,

Ive got a crack, youve got a nose - what are you waiting for - Fidget, what are you waiting for, Walkers third term or something?

Come baby, do your duty, only that way youre gonna get your reward (;

25th April 2007 05:46 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
25th April 2007 05:49 PM
Fiji Joe You remind me of Hunter S. Thompson Proxy Boy...you were at your best when you were gone
25th April 2007 05:52 PM
pdog Hunter hunting...
[Edited by pdog]
25th April 2007 05:57 PM
Fiji Joe Now you done gone and made Proxy Boy cry

25th April 2007 05:58 PM
pdog I thought this was proxy boy?
25th April 2007 05:59 PM
fireontheplatter i don't understnd you guys have problems with barbra walters and rosie sitting next to each other day in and day out gabbing and bickering about nothing....i mean...what such the bid deal?

i mean DUDE...... take a little time to enjoy the fucking view will ya.
25th April 2007 06:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I really wonder how the Bushies will try to destroy Lynch and Tillman's brother now like they did Valerie Plame? How dare they tell the truth. How dare they????????????
25th April 2007 06:09 PM
Fiji Joe It really begs for its own thread...

Proxy Boy?

25th April 2007 06:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
It really begs for its own thread...

Yeah it does. Kevin Tillman wrote a great "letter to the editor" about six months ago. I can't find it online though. At least Kevin Tillman and Lynch aren't war protiteers. Like some people I could mention. But I don't think Jessica Lynch realizes the danger she's put herself in though. I can't say the Bush is upset that he got caught in another lie though. He's used to it. He'll just say another lie to cover the last one. That's his MO thats what he does. Lying is like breathing to him.
25th April 2007 06:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

Yeah it does. Kevin Tillman wrote a great "letter to the editor" about six months ago. I can't find it online though. At least Kevin Tillman and Lynch aren't war protiteers. Like some people I could mention. But I don't think Jessica Lynch realizes the danger she's put herself in though. I can't say the Bush is upset that he got caught in another lie though. He's used to it. He'll just say another lie to cover the last one. That's his MO thats what he does. Lying is like breathing to him.

Look man...you're insane...the stuff you're babbling about...it has it's own thread...you friggin started it...
post there and not in the Rosie/proxy boy thread

You looking for truth in combat reports?...you retarded enough to think this is a new phenomenon?..Peculiar to this admin.?...the truth?...the truth is that many soldiers die due to their own stupidity or cowardice...they die in a heap after pissing or shitting themselves or both?...but I have never seen that in any combat death report

25th April 2007 06:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >the truth is that many soldiers die due to their own stupidity or cowardice<

Who told you that? The people running Walter Reed?
25th April 2007 07:14 PM
pdog
quote:
>the truth is that many soldiers die due to their own stupidity or cowardice<

That's funny...
I give you the stuck zipper award!
25th April 2007 07:45 PM
fireontheplatter peace out already.....dudes.
she leaving....what the big fuss???
25th April 2007 10:24 PM
voodoopug Rosie is a disgrace to lesbians everywhere!
25th April 2007 10:28 PM
Maxmeister Unfortunately she's not the only dumbass involved. In fact, the people[fans?] who put her in the position to make a living at whatever she does are the real dumbasses.

Rick
25th April 2007 10:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Rosie is a disgrace to lesbians everywhere!

Rosie is right about some things.

25th April 2007 10:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:

Rosie is right about some things.

i despise her
26th April 2007 12:59 AM
glencar
quote:
Get Life wrote:

Interesting when a new poster seems so familiar with me...I'm thinking "Crackers" but really, I almost don't care. I just hope she finds the help she needs...
26th April 2007 01:02 AM
glencar
quote:
>the truth is that many soldiers die due to their own stupidity or cowardice<

Fiji actually served our country. Those who have been there know. You seem to be a bit short in the knowledge dept.
27th April 2007 09:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fiji actually served our country. Those who have been there know. You seem to be a bit short in the knowledge dept.

So did Kevin Tillman. Alot of people served in the military.... that in and of itself doesn't make their opinions any more valid. But the War Party (usually a chicken hawk politician) just write off the dissidents to shell shock. Or even go as far as to destroy them personally and professionally like they try to do with Murtha and Kerry or any other dissident. Or they FIRE and try to disredit them...Just like FOX/O/Reilly tried to smear the female Air Force Colonel.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)