ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Doris Richards Funeral - 1 May 2007
© Matrix with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Patti Hansen & Keith Return to archive
24th April 2007 12:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I was just kinda anylizing this header. I know she's a beautiful woman and all that. But she's kind of managed to keep the Greatest Rock Star in the World faithful for over 20 years. I wonder what he sees in her. They must like each other.
24th April 2007 01:29 PM
SweetVirginia I think they make a fantastic couple....

24th April 2007 05:55 PM
oldkr patti gave keith the best thing in the world...self-esteem and two beautiful daughters and a sane homelife! i guess what happens on the road stays on the road, thats probably why theyre still together

OLE'KR
24th April 2007 05:58 PM
Joey
quote:
oldkr wrote:
patti gave keith the best thing in the world...self-esteem and two beautiful daughters and a sane homelife! i guess what happens on the road stays on the road, thats probably why theyre still together

OLE'KR

A - FRIGGIN - MEN !!!!!!
24th April 2007 06:11 PM
Carol Sigmaringa And she is so discrete, but always on Keith's and their daughters side.
I don't know to much about her. Never really saw an interview with her, but I think she seems so down to earth...
24th April 2007 06:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
And she is so discrete, but always on Keith's and their daughters side.
I don't know to much about her. Never really saw an interview with her, but I think she seems so down to earth...

Keef is a very lucky man !

24th April 2007 06:26 PM
fireontheplatter she only married him because he is famous and talanted and he has a busload of money......
why the hell else do chicks marry men?

she was a looker, big time back in the day. still is, beauty is only skin deep.
24th April 2007 06:30 PM
texile
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
And she is so discrete, but always on Keith's and their daughters side.

unpretentious...
and kind of a tomboy.
she very very rarely talks about the stones or keith.
that's classy.
in janice dickinson's book, she talks about how patti and keith would make fun of mick and jerry hall backstage...
such a contrast.

24th April 2007 09:59 PM
Bitch I met Patti once at a club in NYC where models hung out. She looked fantastic up close, was very friendly and personable. This was just around the time of her engagement to KEEF. I was dating her cousin Roy, from Teaneck (NJ), he introduced us. He was so proud of her, bragging and gushing over how lucky she was to be with KEEF! But she didn't act like he was such a big deal, she loved him as a man, not a star. I dont believe she was after his fame or fortune, she was gorgeous and sought after by the NY designers, and she had her choice of plenty of rich men. She lighted up at the mention of KEEF, she loved everything about him, it was obvious. The love must have been genuine or it could have never lasted.

25th April 2007 02:49 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I met Patti once at a club in NYC where models hung out. She looked fantastic up close, was very friendly and personable. This was just around the time of her engagement to KEEF. I was dating her cousin Roy, from Teaneck (NJ), he introduced us. He was so proud of her, bragging and gushing over how lucky she was to be with KEEF! But she didn't act like he was such a big deal, she loved him as a man, not a star. I dont believe she was after his fame or fortune, she was gorgeous and sought after by the NY designers, and she had her choice of plenty of rich men. She lighted up at the mention of KEEF, she loved everything about him, it was obvious. The love must have been genuine or it could have never lasted.

Bitch, Patti's cousin?! So you were almost related to the man himself! I wonder how a meeting wasn't scheduled!!

I think it's obvious that Patti loves Keith. (And quite honestly, what is there not to love about him? ) There're some wonderful stories about them in Victor Bockris' book on Keith, like the one with him waiting for her at her doorstep in New Year's Eve or how people think that Patti saved Keith but it also worked the other way round.
25th April 2007 04:03 AM
Zack
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
(And quite honestly, what is there not to love about him? ) There're some wonderful stories about them in Victor Bockris' book on Keith, like the one with him waiting for her at her doorstep in New Year's Eve or how people think that Patti saved Keith but it also worked the other way round.

Fotini, my angelic Achaean, I think there's a lot not to like about Keith, at least these days. Always drinking, exposing the kids to all sorts of unlawful activity (say, bringing the family through airports with drugs on him), smoking a couple of packs a day, sleeping the day away, leaving the family for months on end to tour, and I suspect poor personal hygiene (imagine that breath!) Bockris also tells stories of him bringing a gaggle of friends into the house, ordering Patti out of the room, and yelling at her through the door to cook for them. Someone else said it was for the money, which is not true. Patti was already rich having been a top model in NY. I wonder how she puts up with him!
25th April 2007 05:48 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zack wrote:

Fotini, my angelic Achaean, I think there's a lot not to like about Keith, at least these days. Always drinking, exposing the kids to all sorts of unlawful activity (say, bringing the family through airports with drugs on him), smoking a couple of packs a day, sleeping the day away, leaving the family for months on end to tour, and I suspect poor personal hygiene (imagine that breath!) Bockris also tells stories of him bringing a gaggle of friends into the house, ordering Patti out of the room, and yelling at her through the door to cook for them. Someone else said it was for the money, which is not true. Patti was already rich having been a top model in NY. I wonder how she puts up with him!

Erhhh, true enough, but apart from all that he's quite a charming one, ain't he?

Living with Keith Richards is I'm sure no playground, but on the other hand I have the suspicion that Keith is not as wild (now) as he wants us to believe he is.

Also, when she fell for him, there were no kids involved, she was pretty younger and wilder too, so all that didn't seem to matter. Now it's too late
25th April 2007 08:48 AM
Lord Homosex Keith strikes me very much as a one woman man. I don't see him as being much of a groupie chaser. So keeping him faithful can't be that hard. And Keith is no fool. She loves him for real. Otherwise he never would have married her.
25th April 2007 12:53 PM
Bitch
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Bitch, Patti's cousin?! So you were almost related to the man himself! I wonder how a meeting wasn't scheduled!!

Yes we were both trying to meet KEEF, and it almost happened. There was a family graduation party that they were invited to, and we were eagerly waiting their appearance, but they were a "no show". I can report that the Hansen clan are natural blonds, most everyone there had lovely blond hair and the liquor was flowing like water, so I doubt Patti had any problem with KEEF's drinking, lol.
25th April 2007 01:10 PM
Saint Sway Patti is a very independent woman, she still refuses to do keith's laundry

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)