ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Charlie's good tonight... and everynight!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The crazy Religous Right! Funny stuff here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th April 2006 02:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
12+? That's a pretty broad demo but good for you. Last time I checked, NYC was pretty much wrapped up as a bastion of liberalism so the influence of the drug-addled Rush is not much of a concern. Face it, you and your ilk need Rush and the closeted Drudge much more than we need a Franken and a Rhodes.

Great, great point

If you libs get 99% of the vote in NYC it will surely rocket you all into the White House, Senate and Congress and let you control the Supreme Court for decades

Forget about the other 49 states

This is too easy
27th April 2006 02:02 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:
Rush is so lame.

How come that asshole got a pass on The War on Drugs?...Theres guys rotting in jail for less.....
27th April 2006 03:13 PM
Riffhard Thanks for keeping this thread free from politics! I really appreciate it. Tele let it go. These fucknuts can think whatever the fuck they want. It won't change the fact that they continually get their ass handed to them at the polls. I mean shit they can't even figure out a way to beat a president that they consider to be the biggest idiot to ever hold office. If they can't beat someone that they consider so dumb what does that say about them?

Oh,and as a radio guy please allow me to correct some misconceptions about Rush. Namely that Opie and Dopy will never ever come close to getting even a fifth of his audience. Rush is the most listened to talk radio host in the history of the medium. He averages between 12-15 million listeners a day. His AQH(average quarter hour)numbers are simply staggering. At any given quarter hour about 2,500,000-3,000,000 people are listening. Nobody is even close to those numbers. Not just in radio either. He is the most listened to commentator in every medium radio,tv,and print media,Rush kills them all by a long long long shot. Opie and Dopy? Please!!

He's a real idiot right? He's a self made man who is worth more than any member of the Stones! The guy's estimated net worth is over 500 million. Yeah he's a real dolt! One more interesting fact. Rush draws more listeners per day than Air America draws in an entire month. That's a fact by the way,which can be backed by Arbitron ratings.

Fuck i try and start a thread that will give us all a good chuckle and it turns to shit! I even politiely askked to keep it free from this shit,but noooooo. Can't let an opportunity to bash Bush,Rush,Republicans,et el. Fucking typical liberal bullshit!

Riffy
27th April 2006 03:19 PM
lotsajizz typical riffy doublespeak....dingenuous, you knew this thread would develop exactly as it did....and in the end, unable to articulate a point, you fall back into sputtering profanity complaining about that which you all along intended....
lotsajizz btw, how many madman white preachers you post clips of lately, eh?

monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Thanks for keeping this thread free from politics! I really appreciate it. Tele let it go. These fucknuts can think whatever the fuck they want. It won't change the fact that they continually get their ass handed to them at the polls. I mean shit they can't even figure out a way to beat a president that they consider to be the biggest idiot to ever hold office. If they can't beat someone that they consider so dumb what does that say about them?

Oh,and as a radio guy please allow me to correct some misconceptions about Rush. Namely that Opie and Dopy will never ever come close to getting even a fifth of his audience. Rush is the most listened to talk radio host in the history of the medium. He averages between 12-15 million listeners a day. His AQH(average quarter hour)numbers are simply staggering. At any given quarter hour about 2,500,000-3,000,000 people are listening. Nobody is even close to those numbers. Not just in radio either. He is the most listened to commentator in every medium radio,tv,and print media,Rush kills them all by a long long long shot. Opie and Dopy? Please!!

He's a real idiot right? He's a self made man who is worth more than any member of the Stones! The guy's estimated net worth is over 500 million. Yeah he's a real dolt! One more interesting fact. Rush draws more listeners per day than Air America draws in an entire month. That's a fact by the way,which can be backed by Arbitron ratings.

Fuck i try and start a thread that will give us all a good chuckle and it turns to shit! I even politiely askked to keep it free from this shit,but noooooo. Can't let an opportunity to bash Bush,Rush,Republicans,et el. Fucking typical liberal bullshit!

Riffy

Hey man don't blame me I kept it on topic!
27th April 2006 03:31 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Thanks for keeping this thread free from politics! I really appreciate it. Tele let it go. These fucknuts can think whatever the fuck they want. It won't change the fact that they continually get their ass handed to them at the polls. I mean shit they can't even figure out a way to beat a president that they consider to be the biggest idiot to ever hold office. If they can't beat someone that they consider so dumb what does that say about them?

Riffy

I agree, Riffy.

I sleep every night like a baby knowing that dyslexic Mr. Jackass has the full control over the nukes.

It's good to know you support him too.

Best regards,

Dicky

27th April 2006 03:55 PM
rasputin56 The tag team of Tele and Riffy is a beautiful thing. We should be taking notes.

When do we get our $100 for Dubyai?
[Edited by rasputin56]
27th April 2006 03:56 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I got a good chuckle out of your post though...
27th April 2006 03:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
btw, how many madman white preachers you post clips of lately, eh?

Jizzy please tell me that you are not trying insiuate that I'm a sterotypical bigotted,Nascar loving,gun loving Republican? Surely you know that those stereotypes are bullshit,right? I mean even you can find the humour in the link provided without resorting to the race card? You can right?

And as to your other insinuation about the direction of this thread you are completely wrong. Couldn't be more so. The thread title was,and is,meant as a joke that most here would laugh about having watched the clip. The Bush bashing,and Republican baiting was started by a guy who goes by a handle that is itself a Bush bash. It never was my intent for this to get political,but leave it to some here to never let a chance go by to slam those who they politically disagree with. Pathetic and typical.

Riffy
27th April 2006 04:00 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

The Bush bashing,and Republican baiting was started by a guy who goes by a handle that is itself a Bush bash. It never was my intent for this to get political,but leave it to some here to never let a chance go by to slam those who they politically disagree with. Pathetic and typical.

Riffy

I never picked up that "Lethargy" is in itself a Bush bash. Now that I think about it does fit. Sitting on that PDB in 8/01 like that and doing nothing, always on vacation, yeah, lethargy works.
27th April 2006 04:05 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

but leave it to some here to never let a chance go by to slam those who they politically disagree with. Pathetic and typical.

Riffy

yup, that's what you are, check the post history--I did not make response until YOU went on a rant--but facts never got in your way up to now, eh?

btw, you did not answer the query--or perhaps you really did
27th April 2006 04:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Hey man don't blame me I kept it on topic!

Yes,thank you MM. You saw the obvious humour in the post and did not see the need to start another political flame war. Thanks for that! Some folks on both sides have a tough time with that very simple concept.

Riffy
27th April 2006 04:12 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

yup, that's what you are, check the post history--I did not make response until YOU went on a rant--but facts never got in your way up to now, eh?

btw, you did not answer the query--or perhaps you really did

Uh Jizzy I was NOT refering to you. I was refering to the poster that started to drag this thread into a political bitch fight. I'll tell ya what. Why don't YOU take a look at the post history and figure out where this all started. Twasn't me or Tele. That's the only hint I'm gonna give you.

The thread was meant to be funny not political. That is all.

Riffy
27th April 2006 04:13 PM
pdog I kept on topic too... Calling Rush lame was not political, just a matter of personal taste. Rush is a preacher of sorts, so I wasn't off topic at all, and his drug of choice is opiates not cocaine, also keeping it in line.
Who the fuck cares, politics will always come up if Tele or Rasputin post in the same thread, so it's inevitable.
27th April 2006 04:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
I kept on topic too... Calling Rush lame was not political, just a matter of personal taste. Rush is a preacher of sorts, so I wasn't off topic at all, and his drug of choice is opiates not cocaine, also keeping it in line.
Who the fuck cares, politics will always come up if Tele or Rasputin post in the same thread, so it's inevitable.

I find your comment racist, off-base, without merit, etc, etc. etc

Elvis week!
27th April 2006 04:16 PM
lotsajizz besides, riffy was making a political statement even as he denied it

27th April 2006 04:21 PM
Riffhard Holy shit! I give up. Some people look for shit to bitch about when it's not even there.

THIS THREAD WAS NOT STARTED FOR ANY POLITICAL MOTIVATION WHATSOEVER. THE TITLE WAS AN OBVIOUS JOKE. SOME HERE HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR AT ALL I GUESS.

Thank you to my liberal friends pdog and monkey man for being able to keep it in perspective!

Riffy
27th April 2006 04:22 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:
I kept on topic too... Calling Rush lame was not political, just a matter of personal taste. Rush is a preacher of sorts, so I wasn't off topic at all, and his drug of choice is opiates not cocaine, also keeping it in line.

27th April 2006 04:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

2112?

Is that the year Dems are going to win the White House and Senate and Congress?
27th April 2006 04:26 PM
rasputin56 I was thinking about starting a thread about that new "missing link" discovery and its ramifications on the "theory of evolution". Will that one get ugly 'round here?
27th April 2006 04:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Thank you to my liberal friends pdog and monkey man for being able to keep it in perspective!

Riffy

I'm not a liberal. I'm conservative and social, depending on the issue.
Health care - social
Prostitution - social
Crime - conservative
Govt. influence and size - conservative
Envoirment - social
Taxes - conservative (see govt. influence and size)

Now I went there... Oh shit...LOL!
27th April 2006 04:27 PM
Dick Bush Hey now, Riffy:

Are you bullshitting me?!?

I posted the Mr. Bush highlights video just to add more fun into your thread, not to bug you, you may believe.

It wasn't funny for you? Please excuse me for that.

Dubya is always enjoyable, his highlights - the real jewels!

Believe it or not, Riffy: I like Dubya a lot, he is a fun. However, I don't think that the guys of his kind are supposed to lead the world
27th April 2006 04:30 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not a liberal. I'm conservative and social, depending on the issue.
Health care - social
Prostitution - social
Crime - conservative
Govt. influence and size - conservative
Envoirment - social
Taxes - conservative (see govt. influence and size)

Now I went there... Oh shit...LOL!

See? There I go again! You live in San Fran so I just assumed. Ass U Me comes to mind. Oh well fuck it. At least you got the gist of the nature of the thread.

Riffy
27th April 2006 04:30 PM
pdog What should they lead?
27th April 2006 04:33 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Hey now, Riffy:

Are you bullshitting me?!?

I posted the Mr. Bush highlights video just to add more fun into your thread, not to bug you, you may believe.

It wasn't funny for you? Please excuse me for that.

Dubya is always enjoyable, his highlights - the real jewels!

Believe it or not, Riffy: I like Dubya a lot, he is a fun. However, I don't think that the guys of his kind are supposed to lead the world

All right. Let's just drop it. I never intended for this thread to go in that direction regardless of what Jizzy may think. Bush's malapropisms are funny. On that I fully agree.
If your intent was not to drag this into the realm of a political bitch slaping then I apologize for making that assumption.

Riffy
27th April 2006 05:32 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote

Riffy

Oh shit . . .no you didn't. . .liberal. . .me? It's ON now!!
27th April 2006 05:46 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Oh shit . . .no you didn't. . .liberal. . .me? It's ON now!!

LOL! Oops! I'm just making all kinds of wrong assumptions today! Sorry. Not liberal. Progressive?<----another word for liberal! Independant?

Whatever you call yourself I call you friend. 'Cause that's the way I roll!

Riffy
27th April 2006 05:58 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Oops! I'm just making all kinds of wrong assumptions today! Sorry. Not liberal. Progressive?<----another word for liberal! Independant?

Riffy

I prefer Commie Pinko Bastard. . .I'll let it slide this time!
27th April 2006 06:13 PM
Dead_Flowers I don't know if that was funny or scary! Little of both. It was interesting.

I ain't following whitey! Are ya laughing biatch? State you name, you Satan! Muthafucka you come in the name of Satan. You house Nigga!

He wouldn't of liked me, I thought he was holding the yellow pages too.

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)