ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Charlie's good tonight... and everynight!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The crazy Religous Right! Funny stuff here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
26th April 2006 07:46 PM
Riffhard Let me start by saying that this is not supposed to be a political thread so please don't steer it in that direction. It's just some very funny shit. Something tells me this guy kinda missed the whole lesson of Jesus,but hell what do I know?!

Enjoy! www.break.com/index/spiritoftruth.html

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
26th April 2006 07:59 PM
Some Guy Ya heard!
26th April 2006 08:54 PM
pdog Crack and Jesus mix well, No?
26th April 2006 08:57 PM
Riffhard LOL! Yeah no shit! "Are ya listenin' bitches?!"

Riffy
27th April 2006 12:13 AM
SweetVirginia "You know yo ass is doomed!"
27th April 2006 12:23 AM
Lethargy Once, just once, I'd like to see a single reference in the media to the Atheist Left to match the 100,000,000,000,000 references to the Religious Right.

But that would require integrity on the part of people that use the phrase Religious Right, so it'll never happen.
27th April 2006 07:19 AM
lotsajizz what about the atheist right?

27th April 2006 07:35 AM
Dick Bush I've already seen that reverend... I just couldn't remember where.

http://vid2.crazyshit.com/04_21_06_monkey_fucking.wmv
27th April 2006 08:27 AM
gimmekeef Didnt Jesus play shortstop for the Cubs a few years back?...Or was there another one??
27th April 2006 08:32 AM
lotsajizz ivan de, right?
27th April 2006 09:09 AM
rasputin56 No Jesus, no peace.
Know Jesus, know peace.
27th April 2006 11:42 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Once, just once, I'd like to see a single reference in the media to the Atheist Left to match the 100,000,000,000,000 references to the Religious Right.

But that would require integrity on the part of people that use the phrase Religious Right, so it'll never happen.

The Atheist Left, whoever they may be, have no political power. I can't ever remember an atheist group having serious influence on a poltician. My guess is that there isn't even one atheist or even an admitted agnostic in Congress.

Big Religion on the other hand, is a multi-billion dollar industry with millions of consumers - i.e., its got big political mash. Look at the influence it has on, e.g., George Walker Bush III. Thats why you hear so much about Big Religion in the press. Isn't that a good thing for Religgies? Don't they want to get credit for being large and powerful?
27th April 2006 12:03 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Once, just once, I'd like to see a single reference in the media to the Atheist Left to match the 100,000,000,000,000 references to the Religious Right.

You dont hear much from us atheist lefties..cause we're not tryin to jam our views down everyone elses throats....
27th April 2006 12:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

You dont hear much from us atheist lefties..cause we're not tryin to jam our views down everyone elses throats....

Yeah, that and the fact that you guys are all going to hell too.
27th April 2006 12:12 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Let me start by saying that this is not supposed to be a political thread so please don't steer it in that direction. It's just some very funny shit. Something tells me this guy kinda missed the whole lesson of Jesus,but hell what do I know?!
Riffy

My guess, it's crack induced, brain damaged performance art! That's public access TV for you!
27th April 2006 12:13 PM
gimmekeef Hell?...shit its where its at baby!
27th April 2006 12:15 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
No Jesus, no peace.
Know Jesus, know peace.

So wheres this Jesus guy been the last century or so?...At least Santa showed up for me a few years....
27th April 2006 12:50 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

My guess, it's crack induced, brain damaged performance art! That's public access TV for you!

You don't have to abuse the crack for to get your brains fucked up - booze and coke mix extremly well for that, just look on another hillarious preacher video from the same website.

Because Riffy forgot to link it:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/bush9.wmv
27th April 2006 12:59 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Really?
27th April 2006 01:00 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Atheist Left, whoever they may be, have no political power. I can't ever remember an atheist group having serious influence on a poltician. My guess is that there isn't even one atheist or even an admitted agnostic in Congress.

Big Religion on the other hand, is a multi-billion dollar industry with millions of consumers - i.e., its got big political mash. Look at the influence it has on, e.g., George Walker Bush III. Thats why you hear so much about Big Religion in the press. Isn't that a good thing for Religgies? Don't they want to get credit for being large and powerful?

You can't make money off nothing, no God! Nothing to sell. Atheists and agnostics need a good marketing scheme or they will be forever broke!
27th April 2006 01:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Really? You must have missed Hillary Clinton shouting at all of us
27th April 2006 01:07 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Link please! LOL!
27th April 2006 01:22 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I think you are mistaking atheists with twats....Shes no atheist....
27th April 2006 01:30 PM
rasputin56 You people don't believe that Hillary shouts? I think we can all trust Tele on this one.
27th April 2006 01:31 PM
pdog Tomorrow someone may decide to believe in god, yet Hillary will always be a twat!
27th April 2006 01:35 PM
telecaster 6
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
You people don't believe that Hillary shouts? I think we can all trust Tele on this one.

Last week you were braggin about the success of "Air America"

Tell us again howe that is working out?

Thanks

NYC, JAN-MAR, 2006
RADIO AUDIENCE AVG QTR HOUR
12+ LISTENERS

LIMBAUGH 141,700
HANNITY 118,200
GAMBLING 108,400
CURTIS/KUBY 101,500
IMUS 94,100
LEVIN 80,700
JOY BROWNE 69,500
O'REILLY 64,200
SAVAGE 62,900
BATCHELOR 43,300
INGRAHAM 37,500
FRANKEN 35,600
RANDI RHODES 27,900
LIONEL 27,100
27th April 2006 01:45 PM
gimmekeef Opie&Anthony will smoke em all..!!!!!
27th April 2006 01:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I think you are mistaking atheists with twats....Shes no atheist....

No kidding. Hillary Clinton invokes god nearly as much as George Walker Bush III.
27th April 2006 01:49 PM
rasputin56 12+? That's a pretty broad demo but good for you. Last time I checked, NYC was pretty much wrapped up as a bastion of liberalism so the influence of the drug-addled Rush is not much of a concern. Face it, you and your ilk need Rush and the closeted Drudge much more than we need a Franken and a Rhodes.
27th April 2006 01:51 PM
pdog Rush is so lame.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)