ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Charlie's good tonight... and everynight!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JAGGER REFUSES TO GIVE BUSH HOTEL ROOM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th April 2006 05:00 PM
rasputin56 I just saw this report that Mick ass-raped Dubya out of a hotel room in some Euro place or something. Anybody know anything about this?
27th April 2006 05:14 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I just saw this report that Mick ass-raped Dubya out of a hotel room in some Euro place or something. Anybody know anything about this?

LOL!!!
I haven't heard anything about that.....

27th April 2006 05:34 PM
Saint Sway I will gleefully continue to buy tickets at $500 a pop if Mick will keep buying up all the rooms at all the hotels Dubya wants to stay at!

I consider it a campaign contribution!!

GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES!
27th April 2006 06:49 PM
caro I discussed this embarrassing issue with various ex-Bush-voters. One of them, a good friend of mine, said to me : "That Mick Jagger, I do understand him. He put his finger on a vague feeling we've all had for months. I mean... Suppose George Bush asks me to lend him my car. Not that a president of the US would really need my car - although it does have a nice electro-hydraulic folding steel roof... (my friend likes to disgress) Anyway, back in the day, he would have gotten my car the minute he asked. But now, well, I'm not sure. At the very least, I would ask him to be careful -- which is pretty disrespectful, you wouldn't have lectured Roosevelt on how to drive a car... See, we just don't trust the guy anymore. Bush, that is. Not Mick."
27th April 2006 07:09 PM
Riffhard It is very funny the way some of you guys are ignoring the fact that the story is 100% not true. It never happened. The Stones have come out and stated this fact. The White House has also refuted it as has the hotel in question. But if it makes you guys feel good to think that Jagger told Bush to stuff it then have at I guess. Remember that time that Pope John Paul II called Clinton a rapist and refused to see him at the Vatican? What do mean that did not happen? If I say it did then,by God,it happened!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
27th April 2006 07:28 PM
pdog What? The Pope raped Clinton!!!
27th April 2006 08:35 PM
rasputin56 How low must Dubya feel about now with Nixonian approval numbers and now being told to go fuck himself by some skinny little 60+ yr old rock singer? Remember when it was good to be king?
[Edited by rasputin56]
28th April 2006 10:16 AM
Saint Sway speaking of Clinton... when Jagger needed advice on dealing with China last month, he called Clinton, not Bush. Jagger clearly has absolutely no use for Bush. Other than to continue to publicly snub him!
28th April 2006 10:44 AM
Joey " How low must Dubya feel about now with Nixonian approval numbers and now being told to go fuck himself by some skinny little 60+ yr old rock singer? Remember when it was good to be king? "

28th April 2006 10:46 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
pdog wrote:
What? The Pope raped Clinton!!!

It wouldn't have to be rape.
Clinton will do anybody.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
28th April 2006 10:47 AM
Joey " It wouldn't have to be rape.
Clinton will do anybody."

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

Joe Sea ..... Scroll

28th April 2006 10:49 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Joey wrote:
" It wouldn't have to be rape.
Clinton will do anybody."

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

Joe Sea ..... Scroll

Thanks, Joeykins.

SV

28th April 2006 10:49 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
speaking of Clinton... when Jagger needed advice on dealing with China last month, he called Clinton, not Bush. Jagger clearly has absolutely no use for Bush. Other than to continue to publicly snub him!

Like most intelligent people, Mick Jagger has absoultely no respect whatsoever for George Walker Bush III. I mean, look at the way Mick treated him is this breaking hotel room scandal. Thats a public piss-whip!
28th April 2006 10:54 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Like most intelligent people, Mick Jagger has absoultely no respect whatsoever for George Walker Bush III. I mean, look at the way Mick treated him is this breaking hotel room scandal. Thats a public piss-whip!

agreed!!!

Jagger has started another trend: I've spoken to several close friends that are prominent restaurant owners and they all have said that they are going to follow Jagger's lead and will refuse service to Bush if he steps foot in any of their prestigious restaurants.

its just a matter of time before everyone starts snubbing Bush... his approval rating is rapidly crashing into the teens.
28th April 2006 11:06 AM
Joey " Like most intelligent people, Mick Jagger has absoultely no respect whatsoever for George Walker Bush III. I mean, look at the way Mick treated him is this breaking hotel room scandal. Thats a public piss-whip!"

28th April 2006 11:21 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

agreed!!!

Jagger has started another trend: I've spoken to several close friends that are prominent restaurant owners and they all have said that they are going to follow Jagger's lead and will refuse service to Bush if he steps foot in any of their prestigious restaurants.

its just a matter of time before everyone starts snubbing Bush... his approval rating is rapidly crashing into the teens.

Yes, yes, I'm seeing some even broader potential here. A show perhaps. Something with Ashton Kutcher maybe. We'll call it BUSH'D! or something. It will capture retarded people being humiliated by the service industry, and play to a wide audience for maximum humiliation.

Developing......
28th April 2006 11:33 AM
Saint Sway Sir Moonie - at the very least - you've already coined a phrase: "Bush'd"

everyone will use it in situations where someone has been publicly snubbed or denied

as in... "that guy tried to get in the cab but the cab drive BUSH'D him and drove off"
28th April 2006 11:41 AM
pdog This story is being called untrue now, so why did the Neo-con attack machines even bother to teport it, and attack Jagger? How many other people (countries) have been attacked based on lies?
28th April 2006 11:42 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
It is very funny the way some of you guys are ignoring the fact that the story is 100% not true. It never happened. The Stones have come out and stated this fact. The White House has also refuted it as has the hotel in question. But if it makes you guys feel good to think that Jagger told Bush to stuff it then have at I guess. Remember that time that Pope John Paul II called Clinton a rapist and refused to see him at the Vatican? What do mean that did not happen? If I say it did then,by God,it happened!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

Riffy, since when has facts been an area of concern on this board...?..You are much too hard on yourself...
28th April 2006 05:23 PM
caro Actually, I think Mick went a bit too far when he went on record saying that he didn't want his kids to run into Bush snorting cocaine in some posh hotel elevator. On the other hand, he was simply expressing a feeling that is being shared by many parents throughout the world.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)