ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Charlie's good tonight... and everynight!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick bitchslaps useless retard Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th April 2006 10:08 AM
sirmoonie C'mon, nobody saw this news de jour yet? Slippage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006180696,00.html
24th April 2006 10:16 AM
GimmeExile And all these years we thought Keith was cooler than Mick...Whodathunk?
24th April 2006 10:24 AM
glimmercat Good for you, Mick!! Never give in to "the man"!!

"The classically-designed suite is said to be among the top 100 hotel rooms in the world. It boasts a 7ft 4in bed....."

Yowza!! I'd keep you company in that big bed, Mick!!

Same story, different source: http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/jagger%20refuses%20to%20give%20bush%20hotel%20room_24_04_2006

meow
24th April 2006 10:24 AM
GotToRollMe Excellent. Stick to yer guns, Mick!
24th April 2006 10:32 AM
lotsajizz Now THAT'S Postin', Mr. Moonie!!
24th April 2006 10:36 AM
Saint Sway thats awesome.
24th April 2006 10:40 AM
gimmekeef Last seen the Secret Service was on their way to..Motel 6
24th April 2006 10:54 AM
glimmercat
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
And all these years we thought Keith was cooler than Mick...Whodathunk?

Yeah, right.
Mick was, is and always will be cooler than KR.

meow
24th April 2006 11:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >“Bush’s people seemed to be under the impression that they would just hand over the suites......<

24th April 2006 11:16 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>“Bush’s people seemed to be under the impression that they would just hand over the suites......<

Another White House..missed impression?....Fuck do they even remember what day to take out the trash?
24th April 2006 11:55 AM
Dead_Flowers Good for Mick!!! Besides I don't think my tax money should be used for luxury hotels.
24th April 2006 01:09 PM
telecaster This will surely rocket the Democrats into the White House and give them a majority in the Congress and Senate and also let them control the Supreme Court

Good posting Moonie!

(BTW if you fucking morons believe this story you deserve what you get. The Prez of the US only stays in bomb proof constructed hotel rooms. Fact. Howe do I know? Because I know)
24th April 2006 01:16 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
telecaster wrote:
This will surely rocket the Democrats into the White House and give them a majority in the Congress and Senate and also let them control the Supreme Court

Good posting Moonie!

(BTW if you fucking morons believe this story you deserve what you get. The Prez of the US only stays in bomb proof constructed hotel rooms. Fact. Howe do I know? Because I know)

I thought the f'inn morons were the guys that voted for Bush..thanks for clearing that up....
24th April 2006 01:22 PM
Spru Mick is the man. Proof that he still has his bad boy edge.
24th April 2006 01:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I thought the f'inn morons were the guys that voted for Bush..thanks for clearing that up....

God that is funny! LOL!!

Hey, it is in "The Sun" so it must be true. Do they still have naked girls on page 3?

"SIR MICK JAGGER has refused to give up his room in an Austrian hotel after US President GEORGE W BUSH attempted to book it for himself."

24th April 2006 01:31 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:
Good for Mick!!! Besides I don't think my tax money should be used for luxury hotels.

Baby, when it comes to burning up the U.S. taxpayers' hard earned money, George Walker Bush III am the bestest!
24th April 2006 02:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Baby, when it comes to burning up the U.S. taxpayers' hard earned money, George Walker Bush III am the bestest!

I wonder how much money the Republicans are spending on their anti-dildo crusade in South Carolina.
24th April 2006 03:02 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:

I wonder how much money the Republicans are spending on their anti-dildo crusade in South Carolina.

Your not serious are you?

Image hosting by Photobucket
24th April 2006 03:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

http://www.maxlugar.com/forum/detail.asp?Id=48590
24th April 2006 03:10 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

Image hosting by Photobucket

For those who have already expressed appreciation for your posting, they have yet to reveal the true brilliance and beauty of what you bring to this place.
24th April 2006 03:43 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Fuck do they even remember what day to take out the trash?

obviously not. Bush is still there.
24th April 2006 05:22 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
And all these years we thought Keith was cooler than Mick...Whodathunk?

Easy victory, I would be the coolest chick in the world too if I had all our money.

Did I mention I had dry bread for dinner?
24th April 2006 07:26 PM
sirmoonie More on this controversial story.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/04/mick_jagger_or_.html

This is going to get ugly for Bush-geeks. This is going to get really ugly.

Developing.......
24th April 2006 07:41 PM
sirmoonie Even more. Smack! George Walker Bush III is out there looking for dirt on Mick's momma at this point.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/04/24/george_bush_left_out_in_the_cold_by_mick

Judas fucking Christ on a muff binge, this story has got legs. Its got some fucking legs here, my Stones bleeds. This one is not going away. And you won't see this getting reported on Fox News. Nah suh. Only the bloggers can bring the troof on just howe bad George Walker Bush III got bitchslapped. Bitch o' slapped. God bless Americanalism.

Its a proverbialistical "Smack Down." Delivered Stones style. With all the trimmings.

Where's your messiah now, George Walker Bush III? Huh? Where's your fucking messiah now, bag boy? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, whoooo, whoooo! Smackie! Smackie!

Help me, help help me Ronnie!
24th April 2006 08:28 PM
Scottfree
quote:

What next? Cylindrical fruits and veggies from your local grocer?

"Trick with fruit, you're kinda cute, I bet you keep your pussy clean"
24th April 2006 10:33 PM
sirmoonie Its gone global! Its gone global all over!! The globe!

Sir Mick Jagger on a shown down with the Bush geeks.

Fans of The Rolling Stones or George Walker Bush III piss-geeks. Who will win?

Who will win?

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060424-042447-3925r
24th April 2006 11:01 PM
pdog Saw this story on Fox, I told the wife about John Gibsons remark, the one you quote, she laughed. Then I said, Mr. young will soon be headline news too. She clapped her hands like a giddy school girl, she's a big Neil fan too.
24th April 2006 11:26 PM
sirmoonie This is the guy who has inspired God knows how many American criminals, those tattooed, toothless types you see lurking around places you want to just keep driving through. They all sit around saying, "Well, hell, if it's ok by Mick, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go beat somebody's head in with a pool cue."
===================
Dude, howe did you get Resident Cretin status?

I wish I could get that. These days, all I can get called is a troll.
24th April 2006 11:36 PM
voodoodrew The teeth you libs want there to be in this story simply are not there - no quotes from Mick, no nothing. The media (including Fox) is trying to make it into something it's not - some sort of political statement or protest by Mick and the Stones.

As one of the few remaining Bush supporters (I won't say the same for the spineless Republicans of the Senate), it doesn't bother me in the least that the Pres was told the room was already booked - if the Stones got there first, why should they have to take their entire entorage, which is probably bigger than the Bush's, elsewhere.

Also, for all who think this is Classic Stones Rebellion - Get Real. The Stones of the '60s and '70s would NEVER have promoted a story about fighting with the President of the United States - a world leader and part of the "establishment" - for a posh, $6500/night hotel suite. Mick would have been embarrassed that his expensive, bougousie tastes were public.
24th April 2006 11:57 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Tele mumbled semicoherently:

"The Prez of the US only stays in bomb proof constructed hotel rooms. Fact."

tele

post the link, please.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)