ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour Opener Return to archive
04-24-02 06:58 PM
MRD8 The tour starts in Boston on Tuesday, September 3rd...they will be in San Diego in November...LA over Halloween.
04-24-02 08:06 PM
Joey What about Chicago.....?

What about Kansas City ?

What about my lost dope ?

Bunny
04-25-02 01:06 AM
Jaxx [quote]Joey wrote:
What about Chicago.....?

What about Kansas City ?

LOLROTF. i bet they happen somewhere in between boston and san diego..

i can't think straight without "mine" either.
04-25-02 05:09 AM
MRD8 Chicago is on Tuesday, September 10th(United Center)...Friday, September 13(Comiskey Park) and Sunday, September 15(Vic Theater club show)...didn't see a date this year for Kansas City, they be back in January for more shows in the U.S..St. Louis is in January so maybe KC will be too...
04-25-02 07:54 AM
The Worst MRD8, where did you get your information from? It may be way too early and less important to ask this, but are any concerts in Austria already anounced? I still hope, that the rumour of 3 concerts in Vienna turns out to be true.
04-25-02 10:57 AM
Dan Any dates & venues for Southern California? The Halloween thing has me a little more excited than usual because my birthday is Oct 30
04-25-02 12:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Again thanks for the great news! Of course you can post the whole tour schedule if you want

For those who have doubts, let me tell you that Bob aka Mr. D. is 100% reliable

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.