ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paul&Mick Return to archive
04-24-02 06:45 PM
RonniesDarling I would have to agree with gypsy, Paul is Paul Mick is Mick everyone relates to someone diffrent for a diffrent reason. Personnaly I've always liked Paul (and I like Mick, but they're seperate people and I like them both in diffrent ways.) Paul was always my favourite Beatle, and I think he's quite talented wonderful melodies within the Beatles and without. I heard a bit about the Howard Stern show, but I didn't see it. I would've liked too since they mentioned Julian Lennon (I hear) and I'm a big fan of Jules as well!

Cheers and loving peace,

~Britney

PS. Didn't Mick say there was no need for comparison as well?
04-24-02 06:53 PM
gypsy yeah, the stones & beatles never liked that the media compared them all the time...it's stupid...it really is trivial...i didn't get to see howard stern either...i saw paul's new video on mtv yesterday...it was pretty good (the song)...
04-25-02 01:11 AM
Jaxx
quote:
gypsy wrote:
i saw paul's new video on mtv yesterday...it was pretty good (the song)...

i would agree. i liked the song alot. but the video was lacking something.
04-25-02 01:28 AM
gypsy Well, I'm sure the guys on the board will like the video...lots of pretty models...but, I just don't understand why they're in the video in the first place...probably to lure the boys to watch the video, I'm sure.
04-25-02 01:35 AM
Jaxx
quote:
gypsy wrote:
lots of pretty models...but, I just don't understand why they're in the video in the first place...

i was wondering the ~exact~ same thing. what is their purpose? maybe he's trying to be profound. i mean he is driving by these gorgeous broads and blowing them off saying he doesn't want to go down that "lonely road" again. could "lonely road" mean shallow relationships with gorgeous women?
04-25-02 02:27 AM
gypsy That's the message I got...of course, Mick would have stopped and given them all a lift...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.