ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egads! header pic of Keef... Return to archive
04-24-02 12:56 PM
sway the man has seen better days. God love 'im.
04-24-02 12:59 PM
~AzQb

Ahhh, it's a great fuckin' picture!!!

Thanks, guys ~ ; )
04-24-02 02:08 PM
gypsy I think he looks good...a little gaunt, yes, but that is the Keith I love!!!
04-24-02 02:34 PM
jb Keith was such a cool looking guy , particularly 71-81 time period. I think keith should probably dye his hair, have a minor face lift, and he would look rahter good again.
04-24-02 02:38 PM
twicks I hope Keith never gets a facelift...I like him torn and frayed, ragged around the edges. That's rock and roll.
04-24-02 03:46 PM
FPM C10
quote:
twicks wrote:
I hope Keith never gets a facelift...I like him torn and frayed, ragged around the edges. That's rock and roll.

I'm SURE Keith will NEVER get a facelift. I'm sure sharing the stage with Willie Nelson reinforced that. Keith will get one when Willie does.

When I met Keith I found him to be strikingly handsome in a way that definitely does NOT translate to photographs. Humphrey Bogart looked rugged and he ended up with Lauren Bacall.

As for the header picture, my hair looks like that EVERY morning.
04-24-02 04:15 PM
gypsy No way would Keith ever get a facelift, no way...Even Patti recently said that when Keith gets a facelift, then she will get one...so, that means no freakin' way...Keith wears those wrinkles with pride...Now, Anita, on the other hand, could use a little nip & tuck, and a nice laser peel (to help her complexion from YEARS of smoking).
04-24-02 04:16 PM
sandrew It's the kind of dainty pose one would expect from Mick.
04-24-02 04:43 PM
~AzQb

As for the header picture, my hair looks like that EVERY morning.
[/quote]FPM

...mine too MONkey!!!
StriKInglY Familiar!!!

; )~
04-24-02 04:49 PM
KeepRigid "I think keith should have a minor face lift"

Well, we're talking about a guy that won't even let other people cut on his HAIR!
04-24-02 05:04 PM
Scottfree Egads, I love that term, need to dust it off and put it back into my reprtoire!
04-24-02 05:42 PM
gypsy No, sandrew, Keith doesn't look as faggety as Mick does...Mick looked really gay no matter how he held his ciggies...
04-24-02 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header, and also below, the same day Mick Taylor and today's header Charlie...

The photos taken in LA November 8, 1969 the first US tour in more than three years, by Ed Caraeff.
04-25-02 12:23 AM
Jaxx nice shot, gerardo. i love his "private idaho" stare.
04-25-02 03:02 PM
Vile Dance No face lift...but a little Cocoa Butter wouldn't hurt.
Milk Thistle for the liver...Cocoa Butter for the skin.
(An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure)...and if present trends continue with the 'aging' baby boomers and "aging rock stars" plus more and more people losing Health Insurance by 2005, they predict that an ounce of prevention will be worth 3.8 pounds of cure.
So Ron...Milk Thistle
Keith....Cocoa Butter
(Don't laugh I use both of these myself)
04-25-02 07:57 PM
Cant Catch Me This hyeeah picture of Charlie is a blast, proof perhaps that the Neanderthals' blood line is still intact.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.