ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor Return to archive
04-23-02 01:19 AM
torn&frayed As with the announcement of every Stones tour I await the day I finally get to see Mick Taylor perform live w/ the band again - any possibility this could happen on some special date(s) this time round - it is, after all, the band's 40th anniversary -a couple of cameo appearances w/MT doing Can't u hear me knockin' at MSG would be this Stones fan's dream cum true. If anyone has any info on this I'd love to know.
04-23-02 09:14 AM
Joey My sources inside the Stones camp tell me that Mick Taylor WILL join the band for every single one of their American concert dates this fall .

Word to your Mother .

04-23-02 01:39 PM
Scot Rocks Joey i take it that your "sources" are the same as before!!
LOL
04-24-02 06:52 PM
MRD8 There's no chance at all that MT will play with the Stones anywhere on this world tour...I know some of you who never saw him with the Stones wish he'd come back...but he never will!
04-24-02 06:55 PM
gypsy Yep, Joey is delusional...How many times do I have to remind you to take your medication, Joey?! Damn!
04-24-02 08:10 PM
beer How can you be so sure? I think it is totally possible that Mick Taylor could make a guest appearance or more on this tour.
04-25-02 05:51 AM
MRD8 There are no changes in the Stones personel for the upcomming tour...exactly the same as B2B/NS...its possible for MT to make a guest appearance on a pay-per-view or something...but not likely! Bill Wyman could do the same thing but has said repeatedly he has NO desire to ever play with the Stones again...!
04-25-02 02:06 PM
jb Bill mWyman seems very bitter about his time with the stones. This guy would be a f king plumber if Mick and Keith did 'nt let him in the band!
04-25-02 05:31 PM
MRD8 Good point! He won't sign Stones stuff at his concerts...is that a load of crap? MT knows why people come to see him, he'll sign Stones stuff...even bootlegs!
04-25-02 06:18 PM
T&A I think you guys are way off base on Wyman. He spent over a quarter century putting up with Mick and Keith. That's paying your dues. He deserves to be steering his own boat if that's what he wants to do. I miss him, for sure. But, good for him for being his own man. He's having a ball with his own act---and they're making some pretty damned fine music too, IMO.
04-25-02 06:31 PM
gypsy Wyman also got to sleep with hundreds of chicks, as he let us know only too well. I doubt he'd have had that smorgasboard selection of women if he weren't a Stone. So, I think he's come out just fine...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.