ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mexico City Return to archive
04-22-02 10:03 PM
Stonesdoug Hey Gerardo, can you put me up for 2 nights in February???
04-22-02 10:13 PM
Stonesdoug oh, that would be early February, before I head to Australia
04-22-02 10:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You will be more than welcome, I can give you the warmest of welcomes like today's header! LOL

If one of the days is Saturday I can take you to the biggest open rock fair in the whole World, you ain't gonna believe it.
04-22-02 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yep, confirmed here locally, two dates in Mexico City in February. I have more dates from two different sources. I can't publish one of them but the other told me something very strange an unusual; The tour starts in San Diego!!!
04-23-02 01:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Not two, three dates!!!
04-23-02 06:55 AM
TomL Would you have room for one more? Doug, need a traveling companion? Let me know and I will try to work it out.
04-23-02 09:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No problem Tom, I have two bedrooms available here, but my brother has an apartment here but he lives in Irapuato.

Everybody is invited!
04-23-02 10:40 AM
TomL The floor or a corner would be fine with me. Thanks for the kindness. Hope it works out. Starting to get that tingle. STONES, PARTY, GOOD TIMES. Keep ya posted
04-23-02 02:21 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Wait a minute!

San Diego....but that doesn't fit into my plans....

NO! Philly, dammit, it has to be Philly!

I have faith. It will be Philly.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.