ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour News in the Rocky Mountain News Return to archive
04-20-02 09:34 AM
Jaxx mark browns column today is talking about the summer concert schedule. there is a huge characture of mick, alanis and james brown. in this article it states, "the fall is strong with Neil Young, the Rolling Stones and Fleetwood Mac all looking to tour" and for my galpal martha it says, "a rejuvenated Aerosmith hits the road again, including a denver date..." LOL

then in the "to be scheduled" column it states Rolling Stones Pepsi Center, fall"

shine a light already on this guys! give me the Lowdown.
04-20-02 11:59 AM
Martha This is exciting news and thanks for posting it. I don't think I'm your galpal...evne though I'm another Martha...but not my dear. Though I share an intense love of Aerosmith with her. Do you know the website for getting this article? If so please post..I'm in Ohio..not the Rocky Mtns.

I cannot wait to see the Stones again and want to turn 45 dancing to Mick and crew...as I turned 40 to them for Babylon...and it helped me age gracefully!
04-20-02 02:04 PM
Jaxx here's the mick characture and heres the link to the news. sorry martha. i meant the other martha. i didn't realize there were 2 and i apologize for the oversight. i can't keep all the players here straight. cluelessness is part of my charm...

The Rolling Stones are just one of the many acts scheduled to play in Denver in the coming months

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/music/article/0,1299,DRMN_54_1094079,00.html
04-20-02 04:33 PM
Martha Thanks so much for the link. I just got it printed out and saw that Rick Wakeman has rejoined YES! Fabulous news! We catch them every year. I really appreciate your help. I don't ming if you can't keep me straight with anyone else...I have the same problem...good to know it's a qulaity of charm!

peace to you,
martha
04-22-02 05:23 AM
MarthaMyDear OH, SHIT!!! lol.......................... :P Well, I guess this means I'll have to hold-off on moving-into a bigger place anytime soon this year!!! lol............................ :P Whatever... I'd rather see my favorite bands and have amazing memories that will last a lifetime than have one extra room, or whatnot... Anyways, thank you, my friend always, JAXX!!! I guess it's friggin' SAVE, SAVE, SAVE... SHEESH!!! lol......................... :P HE!!! HE!!! By the way, Steven in MTV's Icon show was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, OH, AS USUAL!!! UGH!!! lol............................... :P I purposely didn't tape it 'cause I can't look at him too much (I love him so much... HE!!! HE!!! lol..................... :P Yet, I watched all of the rebroadcasts, etc.... lol.............................. :P HE!!! HE!!! :P )... Anyways, thank you so much again, momma, and ROCK ON AND KEEP UP THE FUN HIJINX HERE, AS PAR USUAL!!! ROCK ON AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON!!! And, HI, MARTHA, and WELCOME to Rocks Off!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
-------------------------------------------------------------
RONNIES!!! RONNIES!!! RONNIES!!! ARE IN THE ATTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.