ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The header pic of Plant/Jagger Return to archive
04-19-02 02:18 AM
gypsy I always thought Robert Plant was tall...is Jagger standing on something? I know Jagger is not 6'...hmmmm...I'm gonna have to research this...
04-19-02 07:15 AM
Maxlugar Yeah I think Plant is taller. But I've never seen them together until now....

Is this picture on the set of the Start Me Up video?

M.C. Lugar!
04-19-02 08:08 AM
luxury1 So pretty in pink! Mick is the tallest Stone though, isn't he?
04-19-02 09:17 AM
sandrew I think Mick's around 5'10. Charlie and Bill, I think, are pretty short.
04-19-02 12:27 PM
justinkurian Does anyone know the story behind this picture?
04-19-02 09:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 25th June 1982, Wembley Stadium first day, backstage before the show
04-19-02 11:36 PM
Cardinal Ximinez There's no way Mick Jagger is 5' 10"...I saw him from about 5 feet away, and I was a good 4-6" taller than him. I am exactly 6' tall. Ronnie and Chaz were a couple of inches shorter than Mick, and Keef looked to be a tad taller than Mick. I don't think any of them are taller than 5' 8" or 9".

I don't know how tall Plant is...but I'm sure he thinks he's 10' tall.
04-20-02 09:31 PM
Gazza Mick is standing on Jimmy Page's head in that pic....
04-21-02 01:59 AM
FPM C10
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
Does anyone know the story behind this picture?

Plant: No kidding, Mick, a solo career is a GREAT idea! Neither one of us needs those druggy guitar-players! We can be FAR bigger than our old bands!

Jagger: Um, the servants entrance is over THERE.
04-21-02 02:10 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
There's no way Mick Jagger is 5' 10"...I saw him from about 5 feet away, and I was a good 4-6" taller than him. I am exactly 6' tall. Ronnie and Chaz were a couple of inches shorter than Mick, and Keef looked to be a tad taller than Mick. I don't think any of them are taller than 5' 8" or 9".

I don't know how tall Plant is...but I'm sure he thinks he's 10' tall.

You, my PreciousFriend, are correct ~ ; )

~A
04-21-02 05:46 PM
Joey "I always thought Robert Plant was tall...is Jagger standing on something? I know Jagger is not 6'...hmmmm...I'm gonna have to research this..."

You wanna research something gypsy ????? Try researching that wedding ring I placed in your underwear drawer last evening ..........

M . C . Joey

The Joey , C9

04-21-02 06:40 PM
gypsy Joey, when you sound all hostile like that, I just don't know if we have a future together...
04-22-02 09:07 AM
Joey Gypsy .............you make little Joey very sad .

Bunny ( as in Bunny Wailer of the Wailers )

04-22-02 01:54 PM
gypsy Joey...you frighten gypsy...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.