ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How are you paying for this tour? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-17-02 10:15 PM
MarthaMyDear I've thought about becoming a bottom... That would bring in some good bread, you don't have to have straight sex with clients, and I'm obviously a masochist anyways... lol........................... :P Any thoughts??? lol.....................

*** Martha ***
-------------------------
WHIP ME, RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!
04-17-02 10:21 PM
gypsy I'm selling polaroids of myself topless!
04-17-02 10:31 PM
JaggaRichards I just sold the Brooklyn Bridge to some chump.....again!
04-18-02 12:53 AM
MarthaMyDear Right on!!! lol....................... :P Right on and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-18-02 07:26 AM
Vacendak You mean we have to PAY to see the Stones, the tour ain't free? Well hellfire and damnation! (LOL) No, acually, I guess I'll just have to limit myself to eatin' beans and weenies from now 'til then.... or maybe I'll just dumpster dive, hear there's some semi-fresh buns in the alley behind Subway. 'Course, I guess I could join the game of sellin' fake Stones concert posters on Ebay, seems mighty lucrative. Woulda been a lot simpler if I'd have won the big lottery jackpot this week.... heck, I'd have even taken ya'all with me! Maybe they oughtta have Stones ticket lotteries, in each city they play, eh? Even if ya matched just two numbers, you'd get nosebleed seats, eh? Or send in them postcards like they did in the old days.... anybody ever do that? Hard to believe that good Stones tix cost more than my first car did. ('76 Pinto wagon... oh shut UPPP!) Ah well, it IS the STONES, after all. Well, BOTTOMS UP, Miss Martha! (LOL!!!) Rock Onnnn....
04-18-02 09:10 AM
luxury1 why the old-fashioned way------beg, borrow and steal.
04-18-02 09:37 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, I WAS going to pray for tickets, seeing as how I sorta have an in there...but with recent developments, I guess us Cardinals aren't in very good favor....SO!

I will just get the next pre-approved gold card offer that comes along...this is EXACTLT why God created gold cards...I know because he told me so. Book of Citibank, 4:11....And yea the Lord giveth the card of many numbers, so that ye may partaketh of the most sacred of rites. The tour of the new world by the band of the tongue. So sayeth the Lord, so it shall be!

A-friggin'-men!
04-18-02 10:03 AM
nankerphelge That's funny - I've been selling topless Polaroids of gypsy too! Them things fetch some dollars!
04-18-02 10:49 AM
Lazy Bones Dearly!
04-18-02 11:43 AM
Joey 'That's funny - I've been selling topless Polaroids of gypsy too! Them things fetch some dollars! '

You make Joey giddy !!! I can't believe how many people are doing the same thing ...................those topless shots of gypsy are going for thirty dollars a pop here in the MidWest !!!!!! I am just raking in the cash .

Gimme a J !!! J !
Gimme a O !!! O !
Gimme a E !!! E !
Gimme a Y !!! Y !

What's that spell ????? Joey !!!

Yeah , JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey !!!!!!

Bunny

04-18-02 12:16 PM
Maxlugar "those topless shots of gypsy are going for thirty dollars a pop here in the MidWest !!!!!!"

As do some of the finest Trailer Homes and some of the more classy "Call Girls".

Ma-ma, ma-ma MA!.....Ma-ma, ma-ma, MA!.....Ma-ma, ma-ma, MAXY!

Frig yeah!

Bunny Lugar, A Trenchtown Icon, C9!

04-18-02 12:26 PM
Scottfree Washing dishes!!
04-18-02 12:33 PM
Joey "As do some of the finest Trailer Homes and some of the more classy "Call Girls". "

You make Joey giggle .

I would like to caress your kneecaps !

.......and nibble your elbows .

Yeah !!!!!!!! Man , I am HOT today !

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Joey

The Joey , C9 .....A Trenchcoat Icon from Chicago !

Established 1999

Bunny
04-18-02 06:18 PM
Gazza All of the above are being considered

I'm even considering granting sexual favours to Cardinal Ximinez - even though I'm a protestant...
04-18-02 06:19 PM
Gazza ...oh and even though I'm heterosexual too.....!!
04-18-02 06:53 PM
Jaxx desperate situations call for desperate solutions...i'll pay for this tour by selling LTCI and 529s. a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do no matter how painful it may be.
04-18-02 07:17 PM
FPM C10 I have an appointment tonight at the crossroads of HWY 61 and HWY 49 with de debbil. I'm trading my eternal soul for tickets to at least 4 shows.

I wasn't usin' it no how.

A bottom, huh?

May I call you Spanky?
04-18-02 08:13 PM
Scot Rocks FPM C10 said

>>I have an appointment tonight at the crossroads of HWY 61 and HWY 49 with de debbil. I'm trading my eternal soul for tickets to at least 4 shows.

>>LOL that reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer sells his soul for a doughnut LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

04-18-02 08:21 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, even though I'm sure the Monkey recognizes that Simpson's reference...I'm betting that HIS reference was to Robert Johnson...
04-19-02 02:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
Well, even though I'm sure the Monkey recognizes that Simpson's reference...I'm betting that HIS reference was to Robert Johnson...

You are correct sir. I would also accept "it's a reference to the great Coen Bros. film 'O Brother Where Art Thou', which of course is ALSO a reference to Robert Johnson.

In fact, isn't EVERYTHING a reference to Robert Johnson if you dig deep enough?

Of course the Robert Johnson story is a reference to "Faust". Faust sold his soul to get his youth back. That is a subtext to buying Stones tickets too.

Homer sold his soul for something insignificant, ie a doughnut. I'm selling mine for Stones tickets! Big difference!
04-19-02 03:18 PM
Maxlugar Mmmmmmmmmm Forbidden doughnutttt.........

Mmmmmmmmmmaxy!
04-19-02 06:20 PM
~AzQb

I'm deemed a "charity case".

~
04-24-02 03:10 PM
Gazza >How are you paying for this tour?

If I end up going to enough shows,maybe with a divorce..!
04-24-02 04:22 PM
gypsy Well, KeepRigid and I are marketing that new miracle salve...I'm working on a new formula right now that will increase the growth from 26% to 28%...We are going to make a killing!
04-24-02 04:46 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer "We are going to make a killing!"

A-ha...erm, it's just a figure of speech, folks! Just a figure of speech...
04-24-02 05:39 PM
gypsy I've also retained KeepRigid's attorney, and find him very helpful. Of course I did not mean we would make a killing...why, the salve is very safe, yet effective...Keep and I have a demonstrative videotape of how the cream works. You won't believe your eyes! We are now accepting cash or money orders. No checks or credit cards, please.
04-24-02 06:32 PM
RonniesDarling Boring, I have a job and I don't have any bills to pay so there ya go, I'm working for it. But does anyone have any links to something in depth? Stating times and dates and places and prices if anyone gets this kind of information send it my way Please!! I'll be forever grateful email: [email protected]

Britney
who couldn't find much on Jagger's site
04-25-02 01:33 AM
gypsy Well, mine & Keep's tubes of penis cream are selling like hotcakes! I can hardly keep up with all the orders. Why, the Cardinal himself has ordered a dozen tubes of our new miracle cream!
04-25-02 07:56 AM
KEEFNTHAT I am contemplating joining a circus and dancing around naked whilst touching my nipples, with a tassle hanging from my cock!
The crowd will love it and throw large amounts of money at the freak (myself) - I will then pick up the money and run to buy ticks!!!!!! I will not even get dressed whilst running to get the tickets I will be in my local record shop totally naked apart from the lovely red tassle on my cock!
I NEED to see the Stones man! LOL!
Shit cant believe I told everyone my plans.....fuck it we all live in cyberland!!!!LOL
04-25-02 12:41 PM
Cardinal Ximinez gypsy is lying to you all....I did NOT buy a damn thing from those snake oil salesmen! Besides, being a Cardinal, my cock is stiff most of the time...and trust me, it doesn't need to be bigger. It's already so big that I can make love to 2 women at the same time, and they'd never meet!

If I used that silly salve, I would need a forklift just to take a leak!

Get real gypsy.
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.