ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in the Simpsons Return to archive
04-17-02 08:44 AM
Scot Rocks Just wondering if anyone knew if the Simpsons - the greatest tv show on the planet - with Mick in it had been on yet.

Here is a quote of the top of my head from that great actor in the simpsons...Troy McClure

"Hi i'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from such health education films such as Smoke yourself thin and Get confident stupid"

LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I love that programme

04-17-02 10:09 AM
SatisfactionUK The Simpsons are the longest #1 program EVER to air. The Mick episode will air in late summmer 2002.
04-17-02 11:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes the Simpsons are great. There's a thread on our archives with a previous discussion about this. Check the archive here, it has a bunch of "pix" and comments. According to Sue on this thread It will be the next season opener.

Matt Groening is a rocker, he was a close friend of Frank Zappa, and a witness of Zappa�s last jam. Matt invited Frank to see the Tuvan throat singers at Cal Tech, Zappa could not attend the show as he was sick, but asked Matt Groening to invite them to his house after the show.

Zappa organized an evening of �conducted improvisations�, there were the Tuvans, Johnny �Guitar� Watson, the Chieftans (stones related) and L. Shankar, that was Zappa last jam, he was conducting but not playing, Matt was there.

According to Matt, Zappa told him he wished he could have controlled it a little bit more but it was quite an effort just for him to be present.

04-17-02 02:10 PM
Scot Rocks thanks people for the info, great pics, that Who episode was brilliant.

Grazie
04-17-02 03:27 PM
st0nesfan I believe that Ozzie and Harriet was the longest running tv show ever. The Simpsons is the longest running cartoon. It just recently beat the Flintstones.
04-17-02 05:07 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Actually, I thought the longest running show was NBC's "The Tonight Show"......it's been on for almost 50 years....I know that Ozzie and Harriet wasn't on THAT long!
04-17-02 10:37 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
Actually, I thought the longest running show was NBC's "The Tonight Show"......it's been on for almost 50 years....I know that Ozzie and Harriet wasn't on THAT long!

I thought it was 'Meet The Press'.
04-18-02 01:03 AM
Stonesthrow Maybe O & H weren't on that long but it sure seemed like it.
04-18-02 01:08 AM
beer Mick on the Simpsons? What's he gonna do, impregnate Marge?

-
04-18-02 09:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Beer, don't be silly, how can you imagine Mick doing that, are you goin' nuts? for Christ sake!!!... He is going to impregnate Lisa!! LOL

04-19-02 10:56 AM
Honky Tonker Bill Wyman will take care of Marge!
04-19-02 11:09 AM
KeepRigid No, Wyman will probably sit for Maggie.
04-20-02 01:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No problem the whole familiy is willing to give Mick the warmest of welcomes!

04-20-02 02:08 PM
Jaxx oh geeze. that is f#@*ing EXCELLENT, gerardo! i'm howling heavily over here.
04-20-02 05:33 PM
Scot Rocks LOL GREAT PIC VOODOO

GREAT TATTOO BART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-21-02 04:37 PM
rogerriffin la neta, Gerardo, te discutiste con tu dibujillo!!!ja.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.