ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Blimp - with thanks a very good and special friend! :)
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let the Games Begin Return to archive
04-12-02 05:12 PM
nankerphelge What a fucking miserable Friday
Been crazy busy all day
News from the hinterlands that the tour is still up in the fucking air
And I'm tired

But....

It is now time to unwind
to take a load off
to boldly go where no brain cells have gone before

Tonight is Italiano nite at the nanker household
Pasta and hot sausage and chianti and chiba
All at the same time!
MMMMMMMM

Then some music to calm the beast within
Or let it out

04-12-02 05:29 PM
Joey "Tonight is Italiano nite at the nanker household
Pasta and hot sausage and chianti and chiba
All at the same time! "

Being half Italian , I can tell you that a nice Cabernet ( Kendall Jackson , Grand Reserve , 1997 ) is the best route to go . Actually , Tony can really help you out on which wine goes with what -- after all , he drinks the stuff by the yard after yard after yard .

The weather here is perfect .. seventy five degrees , no wind or humidity , which makes the air just right for drinking . Tonight , I shall sit in the upper level patio at Charlestons , drinking " Bombay Sapphire Martini's " in the blue Red and Grey , and reflect upon Rolling Stones' concerts past with nary a hint of saturnine demeanor but with a preponderance of concupiscent behavior ......

Or , I can booze to pray instead .

" Consumed, there was a beautiful white horse I saw on a dream stage .................
He had a snake the size of a sewer pipe living in his rib cage .
I felt like a pickled priest who was being flambed ;
You were requisitioned blondie . "

Bunny Joey , C9

04-16-02 08:56 PM
Miss U.
>>>>" Consumed, there was a beautiful white horse I saw on a dream stage .................
He had a snake the size of a sewer pipe living in his rib cage .
I felt like a pickled priest who was being flambed ;
You were requisitioned blondie . "

Bunny Joey , C9<<<<<<

Lord have mercy!!!!!!
Which blondie...as if I need to ask

Bunny Missy, Cya.

04-16-02 09:22 PM
Maxlugar Bunny is a reference to Bunny Wailer, founding member of The Wailers. As in Bob Marley and The Wailers.

It is only to be used as a signoff for posts including reggae content.

As in: Shit, that Peter Tosh boot I got two weeks ago, NYC '81, yes, that NYC '81, has not stopped playing here at Casa De Maxy since I first brought it home.

Bunny Lugar, C9!

OK?

Lamb Chop, you have become such a hack that you now don't even know what you are copying anymore.

Your downward spiral continues steadily and unceasing.

You are a sad and pathetic shadow of a once promising poster.

Your creative cupboard is a stark, lonely void threatening to swallow you whole.

Get well soon!

Maxlugar, C9.
04-17-02 10:55 AM
Joey 'Bunny is a reference to Bunny Wailer, founding member of The Wailers. As in Bob Marley and The Wailers. '

Oh.........................

Nevermind !!!!!!

04-17-02 03:30 PM
Miss U. Oh, well since Maxy has assumed he's the owner of this board, I must apologize!! REally, I am so very sorry...how could I have made such a tragic tragic huge mistake?!...NOT!!
I figured the bunny reference was as in "Easter Bunny".

Get a grip, Maxy!
Couldn't care less about you!!!
Maybe you belong over at Keno's after all.

Do you think your nastiness is an asset to this board? Maybe it's about time someone gave it to ya straight.

Have a nice day. <<<
04-17-02 03:32 PM
Miss U. >>>>Have a nice day. <<<

I thought you'd appreciate that original content just for you.

Thx for showing your true miserable colors.
04-17-02 04:28 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Missy!

You ought notta jump in on this...Maxy was talking to Joey, not you. As you are probably aware, Joey reposts an awful lot of "maxy-isms", and it's buggin' Mr. Lugar. It's kinda like if someone created a Brian Jones website that looked exactly like yours, has the same features, and content...yet they try to pass it of as an original site...that would prolly piss you off, right?

Well, this is where Maxy is coming from. If you look at this thread again, you will prolly see that Maxy was sniping at Joey, and not you.

Hope this helps clear things up, and avoids any more hostility.

Peace!
04-17-02 04:40 PM
gypsy Cardinal, whenever you take the authoritarian role, it is a turn-on!
04-17-02 04:47 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Oh baby...I KNOW how to disipline!

BTW, when you take your shirt off it is a turn-on!
04-17-02 05:19 PM
Joey 'BTW, when you take your shirt off it is a turn-on!'

I hear you screaming .

That beautiful face of hers keeps young boy Joey up at night .

JJJJJJJ Jo ! Jo ! Jo ! JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo ! Jo ! Jo !

Joey !!!!!!!!

04-17-02 05:28 PM
gypsy What's wrong with Joey?
04-17-02 06:20 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, having met the guy...a better question would be "What ISN'T wrong with Joey.?"

He's a Husker fan...that should be 'nuff said to an Okie...

Joey...she has a face? Damn, I never got that far.
04-17-02 06:34 PM
gypsy Oh...well, that does it...he's a Husker fan?! I don't like him already...
04-17-02 06:51 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Damn straight he's a Husker fan....he actually thought that Nebraska DESERVED to be playing Miami for the National Title!

LOL!

I know...it's crazy...but that's what he said!
04-17-02 07:36 PM
Maxlugar Well said Xims.

That was not directed at Miss U.

I guess she is not familiar with Joey's new name "Lamb Chop".

But since she attacked me not so much for that post but for me bringing down this board with my overall "Nasty" attitude, then fuck her too.

Fuck you Miss U. Hows that?

I think I've been pretty fucking good about Joey copying me and reposting my posts FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS. How would you handle it asswipe? THREE FUCKING YEARS! Do you think that's cool? You're one of the most paranoid people I've ever seen on these boards. Would some dick head saving your posts make you feel good, douche bag? How would you feel if some idiot took a sentence of one of your posts and made it their personal tag line go over with you, you twit? Now times that by a hundred.

I've handled it with a pretty good sense of humor I'd say. I have often thought it was funny even. Now it pisses me off. Blow me.

You have a shit fit everytime AZBQ looks at you sideways you stupid twat! But I'm supposed to accept a man saving my posts and bringing weird shit up about them months later? Fucking bite me. I've tried to keep it real light around these boards and you call me nasty? Stupid ass.

And you know what? I could give a flaming bowl of Ximys fuck if I get banned from this or any board too. I aint taking that shit anymore.

Gotta bolt, shit stain.
04-17-02 07:42 PM
gypsy Trying to ignore Maxy's emotional outburst here...I do applaud you, Maxy, for standing up for yourself...Anyways, Joey what?! He thought that Nebraska should go to the National Championship?! Well, I do agree...yep, they did play good ball last year...they were impressive...it's Nebraska...football is about all they've got as far as entertainment...Well, I'll be a Texan next month...I'm going to work in Lubbock for a little while...As much as I don't want to do it, I'm broke, and they are offering me damn good money...
04-17-02 08:37 PM
Miss U. Maxy:

Maybe if you don't want misunderstandings, you should make it clear you're not responding to the person you just replied to by post.

For months you've been joking with Joey about that stuff, and now you're upset by it???

If I overreacted, I apologize.
As for your calling me "paranoid", your good buddies with all their zillion pseudonyms have given me plenty of reason to be paranoid in the past. The games aren't over, judging from posts & all the "pseudonyms" & some emails I've received in the past. Do you think it's funny to be harassed by email, Maxy? Do you think I enjoy having someone email me pretending to be friendly for months, then discovering this person is actually one of these people you call your "friends" playing head games with me & posting here under several pseudonyms? Huh? Think I like that?
These are the people you like.

I don't want to bring AZQB into this because I having nothing against her now, and want to keep it peaceful.

Is it just me, or have the posts on here taken a nose-dive lately?

This isn't a board for people to show themselves off or have their egos stroked ad nauseum!!! It's not a creative writing competition either or a peep show or a pick-up joint!!!!
Let's all just stick to the Stones.

Fuck U very much,

Miss U.
04-17-02 08:38 PM
Joey "Well, I'll be a Texan next month...I'm going to work in Lubbock for a little while..."

My Queen , please don't let that Texas heat ruin that gorgeous figure of yours .

Man it gets hot in Texas ......so I hear !

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Bunny Joey

The Joey , C9
04-17-02 08:57 PM
gypsy Thanks for the concern, Joey...you almost sound sincere...I'll only be there for a few weeks...then, I'll travel elsewhere...I did get a job offer in Nebraska just a few weeks ago...I turned it down...
04-17-02 09:03 PM
Cardinal Ximinez I got a "job" for you whenever you want it!
04-17-02 10:09 PM
gypsy71 I've heard that one before...it's not what you know, but who you blow...oh, damn, we've got 4th graders on the board...bad gypsy!
04-18-02 11:48 AM
Joey Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Gypsy !

Gypsy , I would like to clutch you to my bosom , stroke your young , beautiful , scintillating sweaty Texas head and just say Thank You for being so smart .

Bunny Joey

The Joey , C9
04-18-02 11:37 PM
gypsy71 Joey, I'm willing to buy us a double-wide...whaddya say? Just like Bud & Sissy!
04-19-02 08:39 AM
Joey "Just like Bud & Sissy! "

You make Joey say , huh ???????????

" Double Me Up Ronnie "

M. Joeyfly

The Joey , C9

04-19-02 05:03 PM
Dan Been a slow lazy boring Friday for me. The hardest job I have had all day is looking busy.
Also my ability to pay for tickets for this tour is still up in the air so its just as well that the tour itself is as well.
04-19-02 06:18 PM
~AzQb
I figured the bunny reference was as in "Easter Bunny".

Get a grip, Maxy!
Couldn't care less about you!!!
Maybe you belong over at Keno's after all.

Do you think your nastiness is an asset to this board? Maybe it's about time someone gave it to ya straight.

Have a nice day. <<<

[/quote]Miss U

Ahhhhh, Hottie!!! You were doing so WELL there for a few months that i surmised that chip FiNaLLy got shocked off yer shoulder, or at the least sOcKed off ; )

Or that bee had finally found a better home than yer HotBonnet!!!

Or you finally had that pool party !!!

{i actually was hoping for the best, and i still do, {after our little"Love Truce" some months ago; } but i'm inclined now to think my first instinct regarding you was the correct one...and that, in itself, is a sad, somewhat TRAgic state of affairs...because who can rightly forget our feuds? And how, some weeks ago, we finally put all that behind us & started anew ; } PLease, B, understand the reason behind this post. I'm sticking my nose in where perhaps it don't rightly belong, but the motive is a pure one, and i hope you can feel that.

I ask all this, B, because i was hoping this board would suit you after yer departure from GasX3.I was looking forward to "talking" with you out here in the deepest of darkest cyberspace, in a forum you finally feel {felt} comfortable with, {i.e. RocksOff instead of GasX3}and i continue to "look" for you, as well as, even as proof, {per se!}, checked out yer site {which, by the way, is a fine site ; } ...but, getting back on track here, here you go again, with that humongous "BUllSEyE" plastered on yer chest, the proverbial spot within the circles!!! Thinking, once again,{as you used to do on GASx3} that certain persons were talking to you, when in actuality they weren't speaking to you, and/or putting you down,at all.

Perhaps this whole thing is merely hormonal, and there's nothing wrong or embarrassing about getting yerself checked out, you know?

CaringOfATRuth
~

04-19-02 07:58 PM
Cardinal Ximinez You know AZQB, I kinda felt the same as you...at first....but then when I reread the thread, I discovered that it DID look like Maxy was talking about Miss U....if you were just quickly glancing over the thread, and especially if you aren't aware of the little tiff my C10 brothers are going thru right now.

That's why I jumped in on it...to try to avoid a misunderstanding....and that IS what this is.

I just hope that everyone involved can just shrug this off...although I'm not so sure Maxy can forgive Joey...Maxy asked Joey several times to quit stealing his stuff...but Joey, being Joey, just keeps stealing anyway.

Oh well.....
04-21-02 10:51 AM
~AzQb

HeyX

Truly, i understand TheEminentMaxy, as i would be sore pissed after YeArS of someone stealing my shit.

Maybe POWJoey will cool it, and perhaps EvenAPOLOgIsE to MisterMaxlugar ~ ; )

{Now, wouldn't that be SOmething?!}

As far as Hottie/MissU., i send my condolences...no, really, if i did NOT read the thread thoroughly enuf, why, i apologise for jumping!.We've reached something of a truce thru the months, and i would hate to see her self-destruct again with the buillseye thing, you know.

LovenStuff~ontheReal...
04-21-02 05:50 PM
Joey "Maybe POWJoey will cool it, and perhaps EvenAPOLOgIsE to MisterMaxlugar ~ ; )

{Now, wouldn't that be SOmething?!} "

Easy ....." I'M Sorry !!! I'M Sorry !!!! I'M Sorry !!!!
I'M Sorry !!! I'M Sorry !!!! I'M Sorry !!!!

Always ready for delivery ......

" Hit Me Hard Ronnie "

M. C. Joey

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey

The Joey , C9 ( Established 1999 , March 6th )

-- Thank You

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.