ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

In disgusie opening for the Stones with Billy Preston
© 1973 London Features International
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade Jagger to Help Fighting Breast Cancer Return to archive
April 22nd, 2005 09:08 AM
moy Jade Jagger to Help Fighting Breast Cancer
April 20 2005
Dolly Skiller

Jade Jagger is to become the new face of the ad campaign that is aimed to fight breast cancer. The model will appear in the ad wearing an expressive T-shirt. The campaign has been running for almost 10 years now and has gathered 5 million pounds for charity. Every high-street retail shop such as River Island Hobbs, House of Fraser and Kookai has such T-shirts on sale.

This campaign is very personal to Mick and Bianca Jagger’s daughter. She lost her childhood friend because of the breast cancer, and is now very happy using her celebrity status to promote charity and social awareness of the disease.

Jade, in her interview to the Evening Standard, said: “If there is one thing that I have learned from my friend, it was that you need to move as fast as possible.”

Jade - the mother of two little girls – is the rock icon for her generation. She was the first muse of the British designer Matthew Williamson who chose her for her distinctive hippy boho chic look. Jade has recently moved to London and is now dating music producer Dan Williams.

The model also works as an exclusive designer for top jewelers Garrard and wants to concentrate on other projects, for instance – night club dance music.

April 22nd, 2005 11:05 AM
Irresistible-Lady good from her..
April 22nd, 2005 12:02 PM
thejuf excellent decision to support this campaign...!!
well done, Jade!
April 22nd, 2005 02:11 PM
Saint Sway I'll help the cause and buy a shirt or three!

I'll also offer Jade a free breast exam anytime she wants
April 22nd, 2005 03:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'll also offer Jade a free breast exam anytime she wants

LOL I can imagine you doin'g it
April 22nd, 2005 03:04 PM
glencar Her tits were shown in the short-lived Talk mag a couple of years back.
April 24th, 2005 02:19 PM
texile this makes me feel my age - i remember when i got into the stones, she was a little girl to me: i was 12, she was 7...ha ha;
not much age difference at all - and this hits it home for me - we all experience the ravages of this disease through friends and family regardless of who we are.
good for her.
April 25th, 2005 05:50 AM
magicwoman She did a good thing!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour