ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

In disgusie opening for the Stones with Billy Preston
© 1973 London Features International
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HACKERS FUCK OFF!!!! Return to archive
April 20th, 2005 06:02 PM
rogerriffin Again the small son of Rocksoff.org, BANQUETE DE PORDIOSEROS has been hacked!!!

What the hell exist people that only spend his time fucking to all rolling stones fans in latinamerica!!!
April 20th, 2005 06:30 PM
Back Street Girl Very Sad Fuckers
April 20th, 2005 06:34 PM
Madafaka Yeah, I think that we need to pay another server to host the msg board...
April 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't panic rogerriffin the technical guy told me that the reason of the recent hacking some week ago was that we were using an old version of the bb. So today when I clicked the "upgrade" button inside the control panel it made a fuck up in tha data base (una cagada... la cagamos nosotros) but it will be back soon (today)

BTW, remember that we have people from Spain and Portugal so it's not just Latin America
April 20th, 2005 06:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Yeah, I think that we need to pay another server to host the msg board...

It's an option, maybe a Novogate board. That kind of boards cuases also a lot of page views, bandwidth, etc

Let's upgrade and see if we can work it out with the newest version, (we were using a very old version as we never upgrade it) if with the newest verion we have, let's say one more fuck up we'll move
April 20th, 2005 06:41 PM
Madafaka How much is the Novogate server per month?
I mean, is it very expensive?
April 20th, 2005 07:31 PM
Scot Rocks There has been a lot of hacking in the last few days, 3 boards including the main libertines one were down and all those on the mailing list had been sent emails from the hacker :S
April 22nd, 2005 09:07 AM
Factory Girl I need a link for the main Libertines board. TIA!
April 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl El foro está de regreso

The message board in Spanish is back

http://rocksoff.org/foro
April 22nd, 2005 07:31 PM
Soldatti
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
El foro está de regreso

The message board in Spanish is back

http://rocksoff.org/foro

Cha-gracias!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour