ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 3 day weekend! Yeah! Party! Return to archive
26th April 2006 01:28 AM
gorda Maybe, your boss forgot to tell you, but this weekend is a 3 day weekend!

So, make sure you stay home and PARTY!

So, this Friday, go to the store and stock up on beer and tri-tip, (That way, you won't have to be making all those beer runs and risk getting a DUI! )

Then, go ahead and party all weekend long! Barbacue, cold beer and the Stones!

What more do you want out of life?

So, remember, don't go to work on Monday!
[Edited by gorda]
26th April 2006 01:38 AM
pdog I never work on Monday, only idiots and suckers go to work on Mondays.
26th April 2006 01:42 AM
gorda Okay! Okay!

It's not an "official" holiday! But, go ahead, take some time off, you deserve it!
26th April 2006 02:37 AM
pdog I Do! I'm not going to work all week!
26th April 2006 09:02 AM
egon i never forget these things.

and the good thing; next week it's the same deal!
26th April 2006 07:06 PM
Soldatti
quote:
pdog wrote:
I never work on Monday, only idiots and suckers go to work on Mondays.

Lucky man.
26th April 2006 07:30 PM
lotsajizz It ain't no three day weekend in those portions of the world uncontaminated by 1848!

26th April 2006 08:59 PM
pdog There's a large part of the world that don't work, has no food, no nuthin'. That's why motherfuckers be coming here, America is the land of dreams.
I'm tired of hearing about Mexicos immigration laws. People come here b/c we're different and always have been. how many people were escaping into East Germany or into any Iron Curtain countries back in the day?
It's obvious why people come here... Bring em' on. Work, work su pinche madres. Work for me, for you, for us.
America! America! America!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)