ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jagger lives!!! Return to archive
25th April 2006 03:22 PM
kath josh just posted on sdb that jagger came through the surgery fine!! more details to come!!

hurray for jagger and john!!!!
25th April 2006 03:41 PM
Altamont New and improved?

Hopefully there will be no humiliation.

25th April 2006 03:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:
New and improved?

Hopefully there will be no humiliation.

I will post briefly as the the results...and actually, when I was a kid, one of our pugs had to wear that contraption, quite sad to see them like that.

About 10 minutes ago I spoke with Dr. Robbins, who informed me that the surgery was a success and Jagger is waking up well. He had a fine reaction to the anesthesia and when he was sliced open, the bone was in terrible shape, one side was ground into a sharp point and was piercing his hip flexor/bone several times a day. The pain will now be gone and he can expect a 6 week rehab time. The final bill is $5218.09 cents and worth every penny to keep my little buddy pain free. He will be released from care tomorrow between 10am and 11:25 AM at which time I will pick him up.

For days he is sore, I have outfitted the kids wagon with a small mattress and padded rails so that he can go out and enjoy the weather with us (his family).

Thank you for your support!
25th April 2006 03:47 PM
Saint Sway GREAT NEWS!

I bet you will be excited to get him back.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

For days he is sore, I have outfitted the kids wagon with a small mattress and padded rails so that he can go out and enjoy the weather with us (his family).

cue the theme song from Sanford & Son!
25th April 2006 03:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
GREAT NEWS!

I bet you will be excited to get him back.

cue the theme song from Sanford & Son!

Yes...and I must also say, that it meant quite a bit that you were able to put aside any personel differences to offer your sincere wishes.

and I was thinking more like the car from the Beverly Hillbillies
25th April 2006 04:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Yes...and I must also say, that it meant quite a bit that you were able to put aside any personel differences to offer your sincere wishes.

to paraphrase keith: pets are bigger than the two of us!
25th April 2006 04:11 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

to paraphrase keith: pets are bigger than the two of us!

That's pretty big, although Pug has shed some weight I believe...
25th April 2006 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

That's pretty big, although Pug has shed some weight I believe...

now approaching 60lbs
25th April 2006 04:41 PM
gimmekeef Best news of the day by far!...Wishing jagger and pug all the best!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)