ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VIDEO THREAD: In memory of Steve Marriott - 15 years gone Return to archive
24th April 2006 10:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Recently when some of you were discussing if Iggy’s birthday is April 20 or 21, the date came to me as an important date but couldn’t remember who or what. Now I realize that it is the anniversary of the tragic death of Steve Fucking Marriott

It was 15 years ago when Steve passed away in a fire at home in Essex, England

No more words… this is Steve Marriott LIVE in action with Small Faces (1966 and 1967) and with the second Humble Pie in 1974

I don’t need no fucking doctor!!

I uploaded this video for you, Thanks John Hellier... remember buy the DVD

PLAY IT LOUD.... No... not that loud LOUDER!!!

25th April 2006 10:19 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I uploaded this video for you, Thanks John Hellier... remember buy the DVD

what dvd???? I wasnt aware that Humble Pie had an official dvd out...
25th April 2006 10:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, it is 100% Official

25th April 2006 10:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl But it's not credited to Humble Pie but to Steve Marriott.
25th April 2006 01:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man Steve Marriott was a legend. Thanks for posting Voodoo!

Anyone interested in the band, really should check out John Hillier’s Small Faces fanzine, The Darlings Of Wrapping Wharf.
25th April 2006 01:30 PM
Saint Sway sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up Voodoo.

how is it? Is there live HP footage?
25th April 2006 08:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up Voodoo.

how is it? Is there live HP footage?

There's a lot of live footage of Small Faces, The Heard, and Humble Pie, some complete some portions

Track list includes The Soldier, Itchycoo Park, Lazy Sunday, Paradise Lost, Take me Back, Natural Born Woman, Alabama 69, Sad Bag of Shaky Jake, Stone Cold Fever, For Your Love, 4-day creep, 30 days in the hole, I don't need no fucking doctor, Hot'n'Nasty, Black Coffee, Bigger They come, I won't Let you down and some more
26th April 2006 12:39 PM
Wayneowl Is that a Les Paul Studio he's playing on Tin Soldier? Nice
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)