ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm the Decider (koo koo kachoo) (nsc) Return to archive
24th April 2006 04:48 PM
Chuck Great new lyrics:

http://decider.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

24th April 2006 08:59 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch The ONLY objection is that well, Bush really isn't an "egghead" unless, of course, you're talking scrambled.
24th April 2006 09:10 PM
FPM C10 I can't believe Starbuck didn't write that!

25th April 2006 04:09 AM
Zack Excellent
25th April 2006 04:17 AM
munky Anybody that thinks this is funny is anti American and supports Al Qaeda. You're either with us or against us.
25th April 2006 07:17 AM
corgi37 Better get me a turban, a sexy camel and 15 wives, cause i'm against you, dickwad.
25th April 2006 08:11 AM
LadyJane rotflmfao......God Bless Freedom of Speech!!

What's his approval rating now? 33% and falling.

LJ.
25th April 2006 10:45 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
munky wrote:
Anybody that thinks this is funny is anti American and supports Al Qaeda. You're either with us or against us.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Like Lady Jane said...God Bless Freedom of Speech!!
25th April 2006 11:33 AM
munky I was joking, you nitwit.
25th April 2006 11:53 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
munky wrote:
I was joking, you nitwit.

Fucking Duh.....

So was I
25th April 2006 11:56 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
munky wrote:

It was just a really stupid joke is what I was saying, you nitwit
25th April 2006 12:18 PM
munky I don't think it was a stupid joke at all. There are people with that mentality on this very board. Scarey stuff.
25th April 2006 12:35 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
munky wrote:
I don't think it was a stupid joke at all. There are people with that mentality on this very board. Scarey stuff.

You think? I think even when a hardcore conservative says that they are joking too.

I don't care who is in power, most people will never agree with everything done by the political party they support. We have the right to do that. That's the beauty of America
25th April 2006 05:11 PM
glencar Hilarious!
26th April 2006 12:00 AM
Zack
quote:
munky wrote:

Don't be calling Dead_Flowers a nitwit . . .
26th April 2006 12:08 AM
Riffhard
quote:
munky wrote:
I don't think it was a stupid joke at all. There are people with that mentality on this very board. Scarey stuff.

And just exactly who the hell are you talking about munky? I mean why not come right out and name names? Are you trying to insinuate that conservatives on this board are somehow less intelligent than you? I mean what exactly are you going on about?

And yes,back off of DF!

Riffy
26th April 2006 12:27 AM
sirmoonie Thats funny. Thats funny when Bush Geeks try to convince themselves that they are conservatives.
26th April 2006 12:53 AM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Thats funny. Thats funny when Bush Geeks try to convince themselves that they are conservatives.

Moonie back off. I'm not taking shit from a fuckin' newbie like munky. Nor will I take it from you. You and I may see things differently,but that by no means suggests that I am "Bush Geek". Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. Hell,I'm a Reagan conservative if anything. However,since Bush is the president,and he is,thankfully not John "D-student" Kerry,I will support him.

We had a choice between Bush and John Kerry. Thankfully Bush won. The nation would really be fucked if that other idiot won. The good news for people like you is that Bush will not be on the ballot next time and you can vote for a "real" conservative. I would suggest George Allen. Lord knows if I had had the choice between Bush and Allen I would pulled the lever for Allen in a second. Alas that option was not open to me. So I picked the smarter of the two idiots.

Riffy
26th April 2006 01:19 AM
pdog Smarter of the two idiots. You gotta love it, it's the truth!
Bush Geeks and Looney Libs, that's all that we are...
26th April 2006 01:29 AM
munky No need to get aggro defensive Riffhard. I never gave you any shit. But you will probably lose points in Telecasters book for referring Bush as an idiot.
26th April 2006 01:41 AM
pdog Bush and Kerry are both idiots. Only an idiot would want to be president. And Kerry was the bigger idiot, b/c he couldn't beat the bigger idiot Bush, so he became the bigger idiot. The only person was id the biggest idiot of them all, was Gore, who somehow forgot about all the issues he stood for during 2000, He's king idiot! If you can't beat and idiot, you just may be one!
FYI... Munky, you're an idiot too!
Idiots Rule!
26th April 2006 01:53 AM
munky Thanks Pdog
26th April 2006 02:38 AM
pdog You're welcome! LOL!
I'm really a gihugical Idiot!
26th April 2006 08:08 AM
corgi37 Oh yeah, Riffy, things are going swimmingly. Whats the cost of petrol in your neck of the woods? It's gone up about 70c a litre here since last year. Iraq? How's that going? Democracy's alive and well in the DMZ.
New Orleans? The new Venice!!! Iran? Yanks new best buddies, replacing Nth Korea - who, i might point out, have been quiet lately. Maybe, too quiet! Their ruler is "So ronery".

It's actually a bit sad watching the lame duck waddle around. His eyes are more beadier than ever. He cant even string 2 words together. And, you folk voted him in twice!

Still, at least he doesnt look French, like Herman Munster, er, Kerry.

Dont worry. Be happy. When you guys start crossing over to Mexico for jobs as waiters and butlers (in about 5 years) thats when you start to worry.

Oz will always be here for you guys. Come and visit and have a beer.

Just, dont stay here. We have our detention centres all full.

[Edited by corgi37]
26th April 2006 10:18 AM
gimmekeef This shit again...Geez Europe cant start fast enough....
26th April 2006 10:27 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
It's actually a bit sad watching the lame duck waddle around. His eyes are more beadier than ever. He cant even string 2 words together.

No! Its funny! And you get to lambaste Bush geeks with it. Its all good howe bad that dope turned out to be at his job.

Its going to be so fun starting a thread on the new issue of Rolling Stone. Developing.........
26th April 2006 10:27 AM
stonedinaustralia corgi,with all due respect...you being king and all,i must say IMFMHGDO vb is crap beer

i trust anzac day was good for you
26th April 2006 10:32 AM
Reptile Bush bashing is so 2005..
26th April 2006 11:20 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Reptile wrote:
Bush bashing is so 2005..

2006 is shaping up to be an excellent year for Bush and Bush geek bashing. Even for trolls like me!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)