ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pdog's Next Avatar? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
25th April 2006 01:46 AM
PeerQueer Spinal Tap is among the top 15 films of ALL TIME.

and your point is very well taken! (I hope)
25th April 2006 01:56 AM
Zack
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Spinal Tap is among the top 15 films of ALL TIME.

The top 11.
25th April 2006 01:58 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Zack wrote:

The top 11.

LOL!! That's great Zack--Like their amps.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
25th April 2006 01:58 AM
pdog It's in my top 8...
25th April 2006 10:11 PM
kath
quote:
I'd be more than willing to put up some fat cash that says it was some so called liberal that e-mailed G&G.

wow. i just saw this post.....

it WAS a "liberal" that he mailed g&g.

that's just uncanny.....
25th April 2006 11:22 PM
Riffhard
quote:
kath wrote:

wow. i just saw this post.....

it WAS a "liberal" that he mailed g&g.

that's just uncanny.....

LOL! Kath that quote was from me. I posted it as a joke because someone had insinuated that only a conservative would be offended by the images. So knowing that there are far more libs on this site than there are conservatives I made that retort. As is turns I was right! I mean you are a self proclaimed "old hippie"! It was not meant as any kind of offense though. Taken out of context I can see where you would feel that way though. I hope that helps to explain the post in question. Got it? Get it. Good!

Riffy
25th April 2006 11:27 PM
kath no, i wasn't offended at all..i thought it was pretty funny!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)