ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger, a mysterious brunette and their late-night conversations Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th April 2006 10:56 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The Stones were obviously tipped off about this. They sniffed her out and then played her. Perfectly.

instead of some undercover journalist sneaking behind the scenes and digging up dirt on Mick - she wound up instead getting played and having Mick spin the story into him looking like the perfect gent.

the biggest clue that the Stones had been tipped off about the story was the fact that she is not pretty. Not anywhere near Mick's standards. So theres no way he would invite a girl of average (at best) looks up to his room. Thats the proof that Mick new about this and decided to play her. So he invites her up to his room and goes on and on about how cultured he is and makes a really gentelmanly nice impression and then sends her on her way back to write to world how classy he is.

Mick is a genius. This was played perfectly. Well done.

You cant fuck with the Stones juggernaut. Bush got played. This silly reporter was just peanuts to them. You can tell Mick had fun with it. He totally pulled the wool over her eyes. Hilarious!

Ya know Sway...it is not often that I say this..but I think you are 100% on the mark about this!!!!

Makes perfect sense.

Another thing.....Mick NEVER strolls into the Hotel Bar. NEVER.

LJ.

LJ.
26th April 2006 11:13 AM
Reptile There's a few possibilities:

1. He didn't know at all, and this is all real. But, him walking into the hotel room for some company? Doesn't sound very Jagger to me. But ofcourse, it's possible. Just read the article. Basically, it's a really long way of saying nothing interessting happened.

2. She made this up; there are some strange points in her story. It wouldn't make sense to write this story; she's a friend of Mick Jagger. What happened now is.. basically.. BORING. She could have exploited this to get some really dirty gossip.

3. The Stones played her. Pretty unlikely.. but ofcourse, it could be true. But why would they? It sounds so much like a waste of time. I don't think it would be like Mick to take that kind of risk. But then again, judging from her picture, she isn't exactly the kind of girl you'd invite over to your room without ever talking to her. So Mick could just have been having fun. The writing her mother a note part was pretty damn funny.
26th April 2006 11:15 AM
Saint Sway Yes, Lady Jane. Its VERY obvious! The paper tried to set up Mick. The Stones camp caught wind of it and spun it around so that they played her to their advantage.

Jagger NEVER strolls into the bar at the place they are staying!

in the end, it was actually Mick that was the one setting her up! BRILLIANT!!!

you know he secretly loved every minute of it too!

that silly girl is no match for Mick. Face it, he's got a great poker face.

well played Mick. Well played.

I'd love to see Mick sitting around with his handlers reading the paper and laughing hysterically about how they played her perfectly. Great stuff!
26th April 2006 11:51 AM
jb Agred...he never strolls into the bar where he is staying..and if he does, it's in a private room, unaccessible to all.
26th April 2006 12:57 PM
LadyJane Leave it to the brilliant minds of RO to solve this!!

We are just too cool!!!!!

No one can fool us!!!!

LJ.
26th April 2006 01:17 PM
jb I posted this weeks ago..I said he must have known!!!!
26th April 2006 01:17 PM
Spru
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The Stones were obviously tipped off about this. They sniffed her out and then played her. Perfectly.

instead of some undercover journalist sneaking behind the scenes and digging up dirt on Mick - she wound up instead getting played and having Mick spin the story into him looking like the perfect gent.

the biggest clue that the Stones had been tipped off about the story was the fact that she is not pretty. Not anywhere near Mick's standards. So theres no way he would invite a girl of average (at best) looks up to his room. Thats the proof that Mick new about this and decided to play her. So he invites her up to his room and goes on and on about how cultured he is and makes a really gentelmanly nice impression and then sends her on her way back to write to world how classy he is.

Mick is a genius. This was played perfectly. Well done.

You cant fuck with the Stones juggernaut. Bush got played. This silly reporter was just peanuts to them. You can tell Mick had fun with it. He totally pulled the wool over her eyes. Hilarious!

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Perfectly put, my friend.
26th April 2006 01:23 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jb wrote:
I posted this weeks ago..I said he must have known!!!!

The story just ran in Sunday's NZ Herald (4/23).

26th April 2006 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

The story just ran in Sunday's NZ Herald (4/23).

I posted it earliar in this thread....it seems a few weeeks old!!!!!!!!!!
26th April 2006 03:29 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jb wrote:

I posted it earliar in this thread....it seems a few weeeks old!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet those evenings with that skank reported
seemed like weeks to Mick!!!

26th April 2006 03:31 PM
lotsajizz Mick did a nice spin

26th April 2006 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Mick did a nice spin

Indeed.........fair and Balamced(see Tony Rectal Snow).
26th April 2006 03:57 PM
Saint Sway another another small clue that Mick knew all along was when he made a big deal about selecting some New Zealand Chardonnay. Sure, NZ makes nice Chards and Pinots but they are very inexpensive. Someone of Micks wealth and knowledge of wine would certainly not fuss over them. Its basically something you serve to your none wine snob friends, rather than bust out a nice Burgundy.

Mick was pulling the wool over this girls eyes with every step. And relishing it!!

well done!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)