ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't marry a rock star girls, warns Jerry Return to archive
20th April 2006 09:26 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Don't marry a rock star girls, warns Jerry
08:10am 20th April 2006

Jerry Hall has some blunt advice for the girls dreaming of falling for a rock star. Don't.
And she should know. She has shared her life with two of them.

Before she married Mick Jagger, she was engaged to Bryan Ferry.

Mother of four: Jerry Hall teaches her children good manners

In a frank interview, she spoke of life after her marriage to Jagger, which ended in 1999 when he fathered a child with a model.

"When Mick used to live next door he would drop by every day. Now he lives further away and, honestly, I actually feel quite happy about this because I sometimes had the feeling he was jealous when I had a new boyfriend, when he could see who was coming to visit me," she said.

"But we speak often on the phone and we make excellent parents."

Healthty living

The 49-year-old model and mother of four tells Gala magazine plastic surgery is an alien concept to her. She credits her good looks to healthy living.

"I sleep a lot and I drink a lot of water. I meditate every morning and every evening, and I also do yoga. And I hardly ever drink alcohol," she said.

"I don't, as a celebrity, feel under pressure to be eternally beautiful. No, I just want to grow old with dignity. I don't believe at all in beauty surgery. Botox? Never!"

She said her children with Jagger were a "wonderful mix" of the two of them. And she said she set strict standards as a parent.

"My kids are supposed to keep some order," she said. "I also find good manners very important, which I teach them. They don't get any sweets at home, only dark chocolate is allowed occasionally. And apple cake.

"But only the homemade one which I bake myself.

"Okay, I have a cook and a cleaning lady, but still I do a lot myself in the house. I do the gardening and I grow orchids.

"And in the kitchen I keep the herbs in alphabetical order."
20th April 2006 09:32 AM
Break The Spell Jerry's always giving out the advice, good for her. When are her erectile disfuntion ads supposed to start airing??
20th April 2006 09:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
"And in the kitchen I keep the herbs in alphabetical order."

That's nice to know. Very informative information.
20th April 2006 09:51 AM
gimmekeef Yeah how great would that be if my wife would keep the herbs organized like that....Always have trouble finding the parsley....
20th April 2006 11:35 PM
gorda Hmmmmmmm . . .

She's just jealous, and doesn't want Mick to marry L'Wren!

I'm sorry, but it looks like that is the direction they are headed!

After the tour, Mick will probably marry L'Wren.

Good! He'll soon grow tired of her, and we can finally have an affair!

I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!

P.S. "I love to enjoy the pleasures of matrimony without all the responsibilties and duties!" WOOOOO0000000oooooooooo!
21st April 2006 12:49 AM
glencar Mick does like his Latina chicks so there's hope for you yet, Gorda!
21st April 2006 12:56 AM
pdog I like Latina chicks too.
I'm stupid, poor and ugly.
How I ever got laid still baffles me!
What is this thread about?
21st April 2006 01:12 AM
glencar Jerry's delusions...
21st April 2006 01:15 AM
pdog Fuck Jerry Hall, I never liked her...
21st April 2006 06:51 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:
Fuck Jerry Hall, I never liked her...

Well, she does have the most organized herbs this side of the Atlantic.
21st April 2006 09:32 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm stupid, poor and ugly.
How I ever got laid still baffles me!

Personality goes a looooooong way!
21st April 2006 01:12 PM
Bitch Jerry has never gotten over MICK, and rightfully so. MICK is a tough act to follow. No news flash here, everyone KNOWS musicians and Rock Stars make the worst husbands, too much temptation. Too many women throwing themselves at the band members, that's one of the perks of the job! And it starts at the local clubs, the girls automatically go after the band, its instinct, we want the Rock & Roll bad boys to take us home, not some boring guy that works in the grocery store!!! OH YES, ROCK STARS are hot!!!
22nd April 2006 01:27 PM
Carol Sigmaringa It's funny that Jerry is giving those warnings, cause seens that she loves rockers. I think, maybe, she wants to keep all rock stars for her. Ahaha...

Hey, Jerry, don't be so possessive. Every girl must have her oportunity. You already had 2!

[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]
22nd April 2006 01:47 PM
rolling who Wow, what a tough life for Jerry Hall -- gets to sit on the millions she robbed from Mick and do nothing all day except sleeping a lot, drinking water, meditating and doing yoga. Tough life. Must be nice to have a vagina.
23rd April 2006 12:29 PM
gorda
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Jerry has never gotten over MICK, and rightfully so. MICK is a tough act to follow. No news flash here, everyone KNOWS musicians and Rock Stars make the worst husbands, too much temptation. Too many women throwing themselves at the band members, that's one of the perks of the job! And it starts at the local clubs, the girls automatically go after the band, its instinct, we want the Rock & Roll bad boys to take us home, not some boring guy that works in the grocery store!!! OH YES, ROCK STARS are hot!!!

Actually, some of the clerks at my local grocery store are kind of cute!

P.S. Also, clerks that work for Safeway are unionized and make the big bucks!
23rd April 2006 03:28 PM
blackandblue
quote:
gorda wrote:
Hmmmmmmm . . .

She's just jealous, and doesn't want Mick to marry L'Wren!

I'm sorry, but it looks like that is the direction they are headed!

After the tour, Mick will probably marry L'Wren.

Good! He'll soon grow tired of her, and we can finally have an affair!

I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!

P.S. "I love to enjoy the pleasures of matrimony without all the responsibilties and duties!" WOOOOO0000000oooooooooo!

I have to admit you aren't jealous at all.
24th April 2006 07:29 PM
texile get ready gorda!
yes, latinas are his weakness and soon, he will be on the hunt....these poor white girls can never compete!
assume your point of attack!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)