ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick movie question Return to archive
April 24th, 2004 06:44 PM
Cousin Luke Is the man from elysian fields woth seeing, any good?
April 24th, 2004 07:01 PM
Bloozehound I've heard mixed reviews

I haven't seen it so I dunno, but I watched that one he produced about WW2 and the nazi code machine (i can't recall what it's was called offhand) and it wasn't bad. Tad slow at times, but it held my interest. I think Jagger makes a cameo in it too
April 24th, 2004 07:26 PM
Bloozehound Enigma

thats the title

since we're talking Mick and movies hasn't he and Scorsese been working on some "secret" project for a while now (or am I wrong)

I seem to recall hearing about it a year or so ago. Anyone know anything ?
April 24th, 2004 08:17 PM
luxury1 I enjoyed Man from Elysain Fields. Mick was pretty good in it. A big role too. Movies was OK, worth watching.

I heard Mick and Marty S. were working on a rock and roll thing--Mick somewhat playing himself. I bet it will be great. I hope it materializes.
April 24th, 2004 08:20 PM
Some Guy I haven't seen it yet. I forgot about it.
April 24th, 2004 08:53 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I enjoyed Man from Elysain Fields. Mick was pretty good in it. A big role too. Movies was OK, worth watching.

AMEN!
April 24th, 2004 08:56 PM
J.J.Flash Unfortunately, I only have watched to "The Man from Elysian Fields" and "Freejack".
April 24th, 2004 10:06 PM
gypsy I kind of liked the movie...Mick was very good in it...but it was just one of those slow boring type movies.
April 25th, 2004 06:48 AM
J.J.Flash Oh come on sweetie, but "Freejack" wasn't slow and boring. And talking about "The Man From Elysian Fields", Andy Garcia was perfect acting with Mick.
April 25th, 2004 07:32 AM
Ronnie B. Wood movie 'bout mick is called BEING MICK