ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: True hero Return to archive
April 23rd, 2004 02:20 PM
Mikey http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/04/23/tillman.killed/index.html?cnn=yes

RIP and may you walk with God
April 23rd, 2004 02:28 PM
glencar Thank you for your service, soldier!
April 23rd, 2004 07:58 PM
Fiji Joe What a story...what a man...Remember him along with the rest
April 23rd, 2004 08:00 PM
Jumacfly RIP...war is the same for every soldier..
April 23rd, 2004 08:30 PM
Taptrick

A few points the Sports Illustrated story left out:

* after proving himself with the Arizona Cardinals, the St Louis Rams offered Tillman 9 million. He said he was happy with Arizona.

* the Army told the Tillman brothers they could get them into service as officers at a substantially higher income -they said no thanks and came in as enlisted men.

April 23rd, 2004 11:11 PM
Scottfree Pat Tillman is Jesus Christ the second, I expect him to rise again in a few days.....Bless you and thank you Pat, your a better man than I or anyone I've ever known.......
[Edited by Scottfree]