ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jb's got all the love Return to archive
April 22nd, 2004 03:14 PM
Cousin Luke I regret my angry post about jb last week. I am sorry.
April 22nd, 2004 03:15 PM
Bloozehound
[Edited by Bloozehound]
April 22nd, 2004 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Cousin Luke wrote:
I regret my angry post about jb last week. I am sorry.

April 22nd, 2004 03:24 PM
Cousin Luke jb is much loved by all here.
April 22nd, 2004 03:26 PM
Bloozehound
April 22nd, 2004 03:28 PM
jb
I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice,
shadows of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
how happy you made me oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy

I'm standing on the edge of time
I΄ve Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy

And I need you today, oh Mandy

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
the pain is calling, oh Mandy

And I need you today, oh Mandy

And I need you today, oh

April 22nd, 2004 03:30 PM
Cousin Luke Its all about good Karma all around. I felt bad about my post and I hope you all forgive me.

Stones Rock, Bitch!
April 22nd, 2004 03:34 PM
jb
April 22nd, 2004 03:39 PM
F505 Cousin Luke have you received any threats?
I know a good lawyer
April 22nd, 2004 04:19 PM
Joey

Look into the face of a child
Measure how long you smiled
Before the memory claimed
How long would children remain
How long would children remain

Athena, you picked me up by my lapels and screamed "leave her"
It felt like waking up in heaven on an empty meter
And now you're stuck with a castrated leader
And I hate the creep, I didn't mean that..................

Athena, I had no idea how much I need her
My life has been so settled and she's the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone
But I get along
She's just a girl, she's a bomb
She's just a girl, she's a bomb
April 22nd, 2004 05:00 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Cousin Luke wrote:
Its all about good Karma all around. I felt bad about my post and I hope you all forgive me.

Stones Rock, Bitch!

Your so sweet.
April 22nd, 2004 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Your so sweet.

April 22nd, 2004 05:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thank you- Thank you very much.
I'm da man!
April 22nd, 2004 05:19 PM
Joey " Thank you- Thank you very much.
I'm da man! "

April 23rd, 2004 08:06 AM
nankerphelge Luke -- you don't know the power of the dark side!!

You are supposed to bust jb's ass!!!

And now this:

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A rampant rhinoceros gave a group of visitors a glimpse of nature in the raw at a British safari park when he tried to have sex with their car.

Sharka, a two-ton white rhino, got amorous with Dave Alsop's car when he stopped with three friends to take pictures of the animal mating with his partner Trixie at the West Midland Safari Park.

The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side, denting the doors and ripping off the wing mirrors before Dave drove away with a puffing Sharka in pursuit.

"He was a big boy and obviously aroused," Alsop told the Sun newspaper on Thursday.

"He sidled up against us. The next thing I know he's banging away at the car and it's rocking like hell."

A spokeswoman for the park, which says "rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals" on its Web site, said Sharka was a hit with the female rhinos and had fathered two calves in the last five years.

"He's got a bit of a reputation this lad and he was obviously at it again," she added
April 23rd, 2004 10:10 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Luke -- you don't know the power of the dark side!!

You are supposed to bust jb's ass!!!

And now this:

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A rampant rhinoceros gave a group of visitors a glimpse of nature in the raw at a British safari park when he tried to have sex with their car.

Sharka, a two-ton white rhino, got amorous with Dave Alsop's car when he stopped with three friends to take pictures of the animal mating with his partner Trixie at the West Midland Safari Park.

The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side, denting the doors and ripping off the wing mirrors before Dave drove away with a puffing Sharka in pursuit.

"He was a big boy and obviously aroused," Alsop told the Sun newspaper on Thursday.

"He sidled up against us. The next thing I know he's banging away at the car and it's rocking like hell."

A spokeswoman for the park, which says "rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals" on its Web site, said Sharka was a hit with the female rhinos and had fathered two calves in the last five years.

"He's got a bit of a reputation this lad and he was obviously at it again," she added

W- W- W- What ?!?!

www.HoweMilitary.com
April 23rd, 2004 10:36 AM
nankerphelge NEW YORK — Two gay lovers — a man in a black dress and a boy in only a pair of shorts — protested their families' lack of understanding for their relationship by climbing a Central Park (search) tree on Thursday, stripping, performing lewd acts in front of onlookers and refusing to come down for hours.

The lovers, ages 32 and 17, scaled the 55-foot larch tree next to the Chess and Checkers House (search) around 4 p.m., said Detective John Sweeney, a police department spokesman.

The couple had told the boy's parents about their relationship and been rebuked, police said.

The man — described by the New York Post as a pre-operative transsexual — played on branches near the top of the tree and waved at onlookers while the boy sat quietly a few feet below him. Police said the man later performed oral sex on the boy and stripped down to a thong to taunt them.

Police were alerted to the mischief when an onlooker flagged down a bicycle officer. When Emergency Services Unit (search) officers responded, "the two individuals began to shout obscenities to the approaching officers, threatening to push the officers down and throw branches at them in an effort to ward the officers off," police Inspector William Callahan said.

The two were in danger of falling because the tree's largest branches were only 4 inches thick and couldn't support their weight for long, said police, who set up an inflatable safety mat on the ground.

Police negotiators who went up the tree to talk the couple down gave them soft drinks — a Diet Vanilla Coke was one specific demand — and water. A crowd of about 100 onlookers stood nearby.

After about five hours, police put harnesses on the lovers and began to lure them down. The names of the lovers were not immediately released.

The couple were taken to a hospital for evaluation, and Callahan said arrests and criminal charges depended on the outcomes of those evaluations.

No one was injured in the bizarre Earth Day stunt, Callahan said.

"When I heard they were in a tree," he said, "I figured it was very fitting."

April 23rd, 2004 10:48 AM
Bloozehound good gawd

tranny surprise
April 23rd, 2004 11:22 AM
parmeda "The man — described by the New York Post as a pre-operative transsexual — played on branches near the top of the tree and waved at onlookers while the boy sat quietly a few feet below him. Police said the man later performed oral sex on the boy and stripped down to a thong to taunt them."

rotf...
Nanky, was there a photo that accompanied this story?
(...sick bastard)

April 23rd, 2004 12:08 PM
steel driving hammer JB is nothing but love.

All American Stud Muffin w/ a Juinor Twist on the Side...

But, yes but, still waiting for the old JB to come back, the cocky one like on those good ole days of the Gas Gas Gas board.

Maxy too, he has settled down into something quite um, Bland.
April 23rd, 2004 12:23 PM
jb
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
JB is nothing but love.

All American Stud Muffin w/ a Juinor Twist on the Side...

But, yes but, still waiting for the old JB to come back, the cocky one like on those good ole days of the Gas Gas Gas board.

Maxy too, he has settled down into something quite um, Bland.

Hello Tony.....sadly, I am currently under brutal attack in Gasland.....
April 23rd, 2004 12:46 PM
caro
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
NEW YORK — Two gay lovers — a man in a black dress and a boy in only a pair of shorts — protested their families' lack of understanding for their relationship by climbing a Central Park (search) tree on Thursday, stripping, performing lewd acts in front of onlookers and refusing to come down for hours.
No one was injured in the bizarre Earth Day stunt, Callahan said.

Funny you should mention this. I just found that :

New Yorkers Join Earth Day Celebrations, APRIL 22ND, 2004

Environmentalists in New York City and around the globe celebrated the 34th annual Earth Day Thursday.

In the Bronx, volunteers helped restore trails and recreation areas at Pelham Bay Park. Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore and a keyboardist for the Rolling Stones also lead students on a tour of Central Park.

In Brooklyn's Prospect Park, dozens of schoolchildren learned about the importance of Earth Day firsthand. They got to do some planting, watch birds, and even make Earth Day magnets to take home to their families.

The students say they learned to never take nature for granted.

“Your supposed to keep the city clean and not dirty,” said Anthony Williams.

“It’s about keeping your world clean, and don’t litter and pollute it,” said classmate Noelle Ike.

“We learn how to help the environment, so some people decided we should have Earth Day,” said a third child, Malcolm Daehler.

Meanwhile, hundreds of people rallied at City Hall, calling for more public funding for the city's 1,700 parks and recreation areas.

Earth Day was started in 1970 by activists who wanted to raise awareness of environmental issues.

From NY1 News
[Edited by caro]
April 23rd, 2004 02:40 PM
Joey " Hello Tony.....sadly, I am currently under brutal attack in Gasland..... "

Yeah , I read that over there .............................

Sounds Serious !

Shiver ...............................................

Serious Joe
April 23rd, 2004 02:43 PM
jb
April 23rd, 2004 03:04 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

SEE YA !!!!!!BYE!!!SHALOM!!!!!!TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
April 23rd, 2004 03:12 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I seriously hate you.....
April 23rd, 2004 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

You may NEVER touch my Monkey !

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !

Ninea ! NINEA !!!!!!!!
April 23rd, 2004 04:43 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
The two were in danger of falling because the tree's largest branches were only 4 inches thick and couldn't support their weight for long, said police, who set up an inflatable safety mat on the ground.

If they had fallen and broken their necks, they might have gained their Darwin award...
April 23rd, 2004 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

If they had fallen and broken their necks, they might have gained their Darwin award...

All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes !