ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jethro Tull in Belgrade, 26 may Return to archive
April 22nd, 2004 10:46 AM
Ronnie B. Wood Jetrho Tull is cumming to Yugoslavia, Serbia, on 26 may... I love Jethro Tull, you people?
Do you people know where is Serbia?
April 24th, 2004 10:45 AM
stewed & Keefed To you and your Country I send my deepest sympathy.
April 24th, 2004 10:59 AM
Martha I for one LOVE Tull. Saw his extensively back in the mid and late 70's. Martin Barr still plays guitar with him. I've heard rumors that Ian has an illness or something that screws up his voice now. I heard him perform at the Bumper Shoot Fest in Seattle back in 1998 and it sounded like his mike was cutting out, but later I learned it is something about his vocal chords and a medical condition he now has. Sorry, I don't know anymore details.

Tull in the heyday was unbeatable for a live show. They were perfection on stage never missed a lick and played like madmen, especially Ian. I LOVED seeing them live. They do not still possess that same intensity but I would still say go see them especially if you never have.

Have fun and EnJOY!!!!
April 24th, 2004 11:28 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Yeah I always like JT. I watched them do Aqualung, Locomotive Breath and a few other songs on some live concert on tv awhile back. Same old act really...but I thought to myself it was like watching Casablanca for the umpteenth time.
April 24th, 2004 11:50 AM
MRD8 You two should take advantage of my Tull DVD B&P offer further down the page if youhaven't already...it is a hell of a show they still put on!
April 24th, 2004 01:07 PM
Martha I'm game. What year is the Tull show from?

BTW, I ordered DVD blanks for the Dylan show and will LYK the minute I can get them and send B&P off to you. :-)
April 24th, 2004 01:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey! Of course we all know where is Serbia, in fact we have regulars from Serbia. Voja posted some photos of Serbians fans here at the board.

About Jethro Tull I just saw two shows they gave here, and as a curious thing they gave one ARENA show and one THEATRE show!!!

They use to play in small venues in USA and Europe, so the Arena show had a setlist of those typical theathre shows but the theatre show here had a very special list with songs never played in the tour and the premier of a Martin Barre song live

I made a humble space with Fernando Aceves pictures, the setlists and MP3 files from an audience recording, it had a warm welcome by the Jethro Tull fans at talktull and other communities

WARNING: It coulb be a spoiler for those who are going to attend and don't want to have any idea about what they are playing and how do they sound

Click the image and go!

Or go to this URL: http://rocksoff.org/jethrotull-mexico2004.htm

As you can see it was hosted by Rocks Off, last time Jethro was a guest for the Stones was in 1968, now is a guest of the Rolling Stones fans