ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones picture request Return to archive
April 19th, 2004 06:20 PM
Ronnie B. Wood can anyone give me a link brian jones picture, he is in nazi uniform with doll under his boot.. ???
long live elmo lewis!
April 20th, 2004 04:32 AM
caro Gypsy has an "Anita and Brian" photo album on her site, I think the pic you want is in there.

http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg
April 20th, 2004 08:42 AM
Ronnie B. Wood youre wrong, there is no that picture, thank you anyway, can you find it on that site, i couldnt..
April 20th, 2004 09:10 AM
FotiniD You must be looking for this...

It's from Gypsy's site as Caro said, and Gypsy has lots of other very interesting photos of Brian and Anita, Anita and Keith etc. (Lovely site Gypsy )

[Edited by FotiniD]
April 20th, 2004 09:21 AM
caro Yep, that's the one I meant, sorry if it wasn't the one you were talking about. I've never seen the particular pic where the doll is under his boot (not saying it doesn't exist). And yes, the site contains tons of beautiful rare stuff!
April 20th, 2004 09:29 AM
fmk438j He's probably after the one where brian has the foot on it.

the link is broken unfortunately

I wonder if this kind of shot (by a Korn or whatever member, say) would cause more outrage now than it did back then.

It sure is/was apretty fucked up thing to do, really.

[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
April 20th, 2004 09:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
I wonder if this kind of shot (by a Korn or whatever member, say) would cause more outrage now than it did back then.
It sure is/was apretty fucked up thing to do, really.

I think it was just a silly attempt to shock, mixed up with the influence of Brian's drug use and psychological status.

P.S. And of course, never underestimate the power of influence Anita had.
[Edited by FotiniD]
April 20th, 2004 10:14 AM
Ronnie B. Wood thanx everybody, fotini, thank you man, but thats not that picture,
fm-something,something - thats the picture, with a doll,and with his foot on it! I found small one to, but i want big one

heil elmo!
April 20th, 2004 11:28 PM
gypsy I have a larger pic of Brian w/ his foot on the doll...I can scan it for you sometime this week.
By the way, you guys have to check my site out again...I just added a TON of pics from Angela Richards' wedding at Redlands from '98...HUGE pics too...so you can actually see everyone up close. They're in the "Anita & Keith's Family Album."
Also added some really cool documents and interviews...especially one where Anita takes over a Keith interview from 1979...it's pretty funny.
And thanks a lot for the nice words about my Anita group.
April 21st, 2004 12:47 AM
fmk438j I just saw those pics when I was following the above link. Very cool to see Keith in family mode - such a funny juxtaposition, the bad old keith just be dad.

April 21st, 2004 01:03 AM
Bloozehound Anita was such a foxy vixen