ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith header Return to archive
April 19th, 2004 03:18 AM
FotiniD Oh my God, there goes the legend of the teeth growing back with prayer and fasting! How do we live after that? LOL
April 19th, 2004 03:22 AM
Moonisup from what year is that photo???

Rik
April 19th, 2004 04:45 AM
luxury1 with all his mulah, he has the absolute WORST set of fake teeth I have EVER seen.
I know someone who has nightmares that he may someday lose his teeth and wind up looking like Keith--as if he has someone else's teeth in his mouth. I think this person even went so far as having a cast made of his current (real) choppers, just in case this fear comes to fruition.
April 19th, 2004 06:47 AM
Monkey Woman That's so weird! Like he doesn't care about fixing his teeth, or maybe he's terrified of dentists!

See, if you look the pic closely, that the upper teeth are in place. But the lower set... Argh!
April 19th, 2004 06:51 AM
F505 Besides he is at the wrong party...
April 19th, 2004 07:31 AM
luxury1 MW--the upper ones stop mid-way into his mouth also--at least on his right side. I have been forever noticing that in pics and live--he has one bicuspid after the canine (eyetooth)and then it all just stops.
April 19th, 2004 09:07 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
...or maybe he's terrified of dentists!

Well, I for one can't blame him for that Dentists sure are scary folk. And rather cynical and judgemental too
April 19th, 2004 01:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't really care about his teeth so much but he does look like he's having fun. That's a good thing.
April 20th, 2004 07:56 AM
caro Plastic teeth or not -- the more I look at it, the more I love this header! I also love the little guy in front of Keith who looks like he's adjusting his tie!

Sue, do you know the story behind that pic? TIA!
April 20th, 2004 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Anybody seen my teeth?
Exclusive: Keith Richards by Brian Adams!!
Thanks Sue!