ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does jb live with his parents? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
April 19th, 2004 11:52 AM
Snappy McJack
April 19th, 2004 11:52 AM
Some Guy Still I want to see you unload on his ass!!
April 19th, 2004 12:29 PM
Joey

I still live in MY Parent's Basement , but they allow me to smoke my Weed so everything's copacetic !!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of weed , has anyone seen my Dope ?!?!?!

" I am DONE with Michael Jackson --- another KID !!!!!! ANOTHER KID Ronnie !!!!!!!!! "

Joey Rock !
April 19th, 2004 12:56 PM
parmeda
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Still I want to see you unload on his ass!!

No Kidding!

...my popcorn is getting cold
April 19th, 2004 01:13 PM
Scottfree I like JB, course I like Strohs beer as well.....
April 19th, 2004 01:44 PM
jb [quote]parmeda wrote:

No Kidding!

...my popcorn is getting cold
[/quote

Hi Pam...tough weekend ofr the Marlins and Cubs...Woods behavior yesterday was appalling.
Hope you can join LJ and me for lunch on South Beach in June!!!
http://www.alighthouse.com/alone.htm
April 19th, 2004 02:25 PM
voodoopug as a White Sox Fan, I found the childlike outbursts of both Dusty "Prior will return this year" Baker and Kerry "It's Not My Fault" Wood to be a breath of fresh air. You see I have been home sick from work since last Thursday battling a high fever and generally miserable flulike conditions. Yet once again, the Cub Nation (aka The Dumb) have managed to put a hop in my step by continuing to blow late inning leads and then blaming umpiring for their losses. Why not blame "Average" Joe Borowski for coming in and getting lit up like a christmas tree.

And while we are talking about toothpick boy himself DUsty, where does he get off being defensive when the press questions whether or not Mark Prior will pitch this year. If you remember correctly, Dusty, the whole event started with a simple achilles sprain, no mention of an arm injury. Now there are rumours of Tommy John Surgery surfacing...I love it!

Thank you Cubs for helping nurse me back closer to a clean bill of health!
April 19th, 2004 02:31 PM
jb Hope you feel better Pug....Interesting how Jim Cavaziel is starring in '"The Passion"(patently anti-semitic) and now will be the star of a new movie about golf legend Bobby Jones(an alleged racist and anti-semite ).....is this just a coincidence or is there something more troubling going on here?

http://www.alighthouse.com/alone.htm

[Edited by jb]
April 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
voodoopug Thanks JB,

I am feeling slightly better today (and still tobacco free!). I was feeling so bad on Friday that we actually had to cancel a show!

As one of your biggest supporters, I dont think you live with your parents, or in a van by the river. I commend you on your quest for 10,000 posts. I myself hope to hit 500 here and 1000 on shidoobee here at some point.

keep trucking!
April 19th, 2004 02:47 PM
jb
April 19th, 2004 02:49 PM
Joey

My Bowels are REALLY Trucking this afternoon ..........................................and you ?!?!?!

April 19th, 2004 02:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

My Bowels are REALLY Trucking this afternoon ..........................................and you ?!?!?!

Do you live your parents Joey?
April 19th, 2004 04:12 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
Hope you feel better Pug....Interesting how Jim Cavaziel is starring in '"The Passion"(patently anti-semitic) and now will be the star of a new movie about golf legend Bobby Jones(an alleged racist and anti-semite ).....is this just a coincidence or is there something more troubling going on here?

[Edited by jb]
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SELF HATING JEW

April 19th, 2004 04:13 PM
jb I only hate you Bill Perks...with every fiber of my soul....
[Edited by jb]
April 19th, 2004 04:15 PM
Joey " Do you live your parents Joey? "

Sure , if you DIG THEM UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

" Bob Woodward is on Larry King this Evening Ronnie !

Drip ....................

Drip ....................

Drip ......................

Jazzy Joe !
April 19th, 2004 04:16 PM
F505 this thread is going off topic
April 19th, 2004 04:41 PM
Joey " This thread is going off topic "

No its not !!!!!!!!!

April 19th, 2004 04:45 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
I only hate you Bill Perks...with every fiber of my soul....
[Edited by jb]

I like Bill Perks, but I also like Strohs.....
April 19th, 2004 05:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb you have responded admirably to this ruthless personal attack. I am glad to see that you have taken the high road here. Way to go, bro!

Yeah, sure. "ruthless personal attack"??? violins please.
April 19th, 2004 05:37 PM
Joey
" I like Bill Perks, but I also like Strohs..... "

Strohs ?!?!

STROHS ?!?!

" Old red wine
Well past its prime
May have to finish it
After crossing the line

Dusty old wine
Two thousand a time
An inch of black mud
Always left behind

They say you turned in
While the sun still shined
That gorgeous girl with you
Was highly primed

She said she'd take you
Way down or way up
She might break your heart
She might crack you up

Old red wine
Not worth a dime
Gonna have to drink it with yer
Some other time

Expensive old wine
Forty years lying
Mice chewed the labels
Don't know what we're buying

Back home in California
They got wine for the meek
There's the Bowl and the Fillmore
The Cow and the Greek

You sniffed at the cork
Chose low on the list
Held your glass to the light
And gazed through the mist

Old red wine
Well past its prime
Gonna have to drink it with you
Some other time…….
Let it breathe

Let it breathe

Let it breathe "

Subliminal Joe !
April 19th, 2004 10:25 PM
BILL PERKS STROHS?I ONCE WENT ON A SKI TRIP IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE BROUGHT 10 CASES OF STROHS..HAVENT TOUCHED IT IN 18 YEARS.
April 20th, 2004 12:03 AM
Scottfree
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
STROHS?I ONCE WENT ON A SKI TRIP IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE BROUGHT 10 CASES OF STROHS..HAVENT TOUCHED IT IN 18 YEARS.

Time to revisit an old friend....
April 20th, 2004 02:50 AM
MarthaMyDear Joeykins, I have always wondered... What the HELL does this mean?!?!!? lol..................:

{ CA - RACK }

Can you enlighten me (or at least nibble my elbows a little bit)??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol........ Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 20th, 2004 02:50 AM
beer strohs spelled backwards is shorts. i miss strohs 30 packs. why do the good things never last, why?
April 20th, 2004 03:00 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Joeykins, I have always wondered... What the HELL does this mean?!?!!? lol..................:

{ CA - RACK }

MMD perhaps it's the sound of that whip you're sporting in your avatar
April 20th, 2004 03:43 AM
parmeda Josh...I would love nothing more than to be able to join you & LadyJ in June.
However, I'll be quite busy hunting down voodoopug's next gig. You see, I'll bring 10 of my closest friends to see his show...once they decide to take a break in the action, I'll jump up on their stage...rip off my shirt...only to expose my royal blue Cubby t-shirt underneath...and break into my own rendition of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" for a personal "jab" at him. Don't worry, my friends always carry bond money on them.

voodoopug...are you feeling any better today?
Don't worry about me. I won't jump on your stage and start singing. Really, I won't. I can't say what I said about the shirt though...you never know

(Poor guy is going to be on alert now at his next gig. I wonder what he'd do if he saw some chick wearing Cubby Blue? rotfl...)

April 20th, 2004 04:54 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
I only hate you Bill Perks...with every fiber of my soul....
[Edited by jb]

I like Bill perks posts!!

Jb you re welcome in texas!!
April 20th, 2004 09:46 AM
Some Guy jb- why do you hate BILL PERKS with every fiber of your soul...why??
April 20th, 2004 09:58 AM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb- why do you hate BILL PERKS with every fiber of your soul...why??

Let me put it to you this way, there are very few people that I genuinely dislike....he is one of them...
April 20th, 2004 10:02 AM
glencar That'll change Joshy. You & PERKS will be shacking up by the end of the decade.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5