ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1981 David McCough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo, could you please..... Return to archive
April 11th, 2004 06:35 AM
J.J.Flash turn available that masterpiece "One of these days", when Mick Taylor performed together Alvin Lee band, as far as I remember, when Alvin Lee Band was the opener for Black Sabbath. At the occasion, you put available the low quality MP3 file. Could you, PLEASE MAN, allow me to download again, this time the HIGH quality track?

Thank you!
April 11th, 2004 06:31 PM
J.J.Flash knock knock...
April 11th, 2004 10:51 PM
mac_daddy while we are asking favors...

Princess Margeret (bless her heart) made some cover art for the Winos show I vined. I asked her to send it off to you - did she? If she did, could you please post it in that thread...

Thanks, voodoo - you rock!

You are also the impetus behind my current Hendrix kick
April 12th, 2004 02:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl About the Lee-Taylor track let me look for it and I think it will be up tonight, the thread is over there but I think I deleted the track one the thread went to the archives

About the art, NO Princess Maggy has NOT e-mail me in years btw, she's one of the nicest, finest and coolest fan I have ever met in person. Please just send it-... send it--.. send it to me...
April 18th, 2004 11:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I can't find it in ly hard drive, maybe I deleted it.

If someone downloaded it please send it to me and I will upload it or send it to JJF

I will take another look, at least it is not with the name I gave it on the net, sometimes I change the names

This was the original location http://rocksoff.org/h3-one-of-these-days-live-alvinlee-micktaylor-low.mp3

and this was the original thread
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/07-18-2003/157865-1.html
April 19th, 2004 09:54 AM
L&A I think - not 100% sure - I have it on my home-computer. I'll check tonight and put it online.
April 19th, 2004 01:51 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks a lot partner!
April 19th, 2004 01:54 PM
J.J.Flash I forgot to mention that I have the low quality MP3 file of "One of These Days". But I'm looking for the 160Kbit/sec.
April 21st, 2004 03:30 AM
L&A Hi JJF,

I'm sorry, but I have only a low quality copy... same as yours, I guess. I'll try to find something better.

http://www.peiffer.biz/stones/h3-on...-these-days.mp3
April 21st, 2004 08:22 AM
J.J.Flash No problem my brother. Thanks anyway.

I believe, Voodoo had mentioned that the "Hi Fi" MP3 file had about 19 MB, so that's why I am asking for it.

Best regards!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 21st, 2004 10:21 AM
jb http://www.alighthouse.com/alone.htm
April 21st, 2004 10:27 AM
J.J.Flash Hi Josh! Have a nice day partner!
April 21st, 2004 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Hi Josh! Have a nice day partner!

Thank you....I have been pumping this song over my P.A. system at work for the past 3 days.....the mailman(Tom) walked in yesterday and asked me "why is this fucking song playing again"....I told him I found it inspirational...he said "your a fucked up dude" and laughed.
April 21st, 2004 10:37 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you....I have been pumping this song over my P.A. system at work for the past 3 days.....the mailman(Tom) walked in yesterday and asked me "why is this fucking song playing again"....I told him I found it inspirational...he said "your a fucked up dude" and laughed.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807319
April 21st, 2004 10:45 AM
jb Are you going to make the trip to MSG Joey?
April 21st, 2004 10:47 AM
Snappy McJack
April 21st, 2004 11:11 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Are you going to make the trip to MSG Joey?

April 21st, 2004 11:14 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

April 21st, 2004 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

The Joey likes his WHO whilst partying at the base of Rocky Mountains in the fall Mountain Air .....................you's needs to come to Denver with Jaxx , Keno , Nanky , SDH , Moonie and myself for this gig .

Developing ..............................................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAZZY JOE !
April 21st, 2004 11:24 AM
jb Did Jaxx retired from all board activity...has she and Max Lugar been seen in the same room?
April 21st, 2004 11:26 AM
nankerphelge Yes at the YOTI!
April 21st, 2004 11:28 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did Jaxx retired from all board activity...has she and Max Lugar been seen in the same room?

Jaxx is STILL very active .

Maxy is now posting over at the " Rocks Off " AA Minor League Message Board until he gets his feet back on solid ground .................He is currently seeking other avenues that DESPERATELY must be found .

" Time to Break it all down and Rebuild Ronnie ! "

" Hold Off on the checks for the S.P.I.V. Ronnie ! "

Battersea Joe !
April 21st, 2004 11:35 AM
jb "We will fight terror and we will not let up on them — in that way we got rid of the first murderer, and in that way a few days ago we got rid of the second murderer, and that is not the end," Sharon said.

April 21st, 2004 11:44 AM
Joey

" We Must become so strong that no one would ever DARE violate the Peace ! " ( Ronald Wilson Reagan , 1979 )

" I smell another Vietnam " ( The Joey , 2003 )

Sniffy !!!!!!
April 21st, 2004 12:34 PM
jb Mideast Man Sought AIDS Bomb
Palestinian wanted to use explosive laced with HIV-tainted blood

45 to go my brother!!!!
April 21st, 2004 12:44 PM
telecaster NewsMax.com Wires
Monday, April 19, 2004
WASHINGTON – Responding to Israel's slaying of a Hamas leader, the Bush administration denounced the Palestinian group on Monday as a terrorist organization that should be "put out of business."
Over time the Palestinian government should shut down Hamas and provide Palestinians with the social services that Hamas offers them, spokesman Richard Boucher said.

April 21st, 2004 12:51 PM
jb CultureDose.net - Cohodas, Nadine - 2000 - Spinning Blues into ...
... John Nesbit 06/17/2001 The Rolling Stones have made ... Much of the legendary Chicago
blues connection must be ... and chutzpah of two white Jewish brothers, Leonard ...
www.culturedose.net/review.php?rid=10001361 - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

April 21st, 2004 04:54 PM
BILL PERKS BLUES FOR THE JEWS INDEED...
I LOST A QUARTER TODAY
I SAY I LOST A QUARTER TODAY
JB AND JAY FIEDLER SUCK
THINK I'LL BE ON MY HEBREW WAY

April 21st, 2004 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
BLUES FOR THE JEWS INDEED...
I LOST A QUARTER TODAY
I SAY I LOST A QUARTER TODAY
JB AND JAY FIEDLER SUCK
THINK I'LL BE ON MY HEBREW WAY

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!?!

When all my Baby Joshy Does ...................................................................Is Love !

WHY ?!?!

Serious Joe !
April 22nd, 2004 12:42 AM
MarthaMyDear

Black boys are delicious
Chocolate flavored love
Licorice lips like candy
Keep my cocoa handy
I have such a sweet tooth
When it comes to love

Once I tried a diet
Of quiet, rest, no sweets