ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEW BAD TRADER: DAVID RAINES ([email protected]) Return to archive
04-24-03 09:15 AM
Keef999 A new bad trader. His name is David Raines. He puts an ad trading both Tokio Dome 2003 shows. I closed a deal with him; I sent him both Chicago 2003 shows and he didn't send anything in return. He didn't reply my mails since I let him know I sent the cdr's.

His address:
DPR
XXX Curlew Rd. #YYY
Dunedin, FL 34698

e-mail: [email protected]

Please, don't deal with this motherfucker.
Alvaro
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
04-24-03 12:43 PM
J.J.Flash I understand your rage fella, but maybe post someone's else address is not a correct thing to do. Again, you are with reason, this guy is a bad trader, but, this is ethically wrong.
04-24-03 01:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I think that the initials DPR are "Daniel P. Rease"

For years Daniel Rease has been stealing the money of the fans. He use to post with several names, even women names and different e-mail addresses, but I know he lives in Florida and that matches with the description.

That's why we delete any message of people selling copies, we only tolerate free trees and regular selling their originals for personal reasons.
04-24-03 01:12 PM
jb Florida has a lot of undesirables.
04-24-03 01:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Florida has a lot of undesirables.

Unfortunately the whole world has a lot of them
04-24-03 02:43 PM
marko good lord.i tought you were talkin about me! LOL!
04-24-03 06:20 PM
Gazza Thanks for the tip off...I'd be trying to set up a deal for the Tokyo Dome shows with this guy but (fortunately) he hasnt got back to me for a week or two so I hadnt got around to making any discs for him. Had I seen that his address was in Florida, the name "Dan" would have alerted me though....!

I've been shortchanged by that bastard Rease before - only a couple of CDR's unlike some poor buggers who have actually sent him money or discs for a trade. With his numerous pseudonyms and scam attempts I'm now unfortunately automatically suspicious of anyone from Florida offering hard to find shows on CDR - with the notable exception of our good friend Bob (MRD8) of course who is the real deal!
04-24-03 11:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl So the guy with the same e-mail address was David for Keef999 and Dan for Gazza, but yes, he always have the same initials DPR, and do you know why? Because when sending money via registered mail he can get them with th einitials and the address matching each other. He was Diana one time, do you remember?

No doubt about it now, It's the trash of Daniel P. Rease, beware.

So the name of this thread instead of NEW BAD TRADER: DAVID RAINES must be OLD BAD TRADER: DANIEL REASE
04-24-03 11:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Keef999, please send me one of his e-mails as an attachment, I want to see the IP number, I think he was here recently
04-24-03 11:40 PM
Madafaka I HATE bad traders. Good to tell me that.

New avatar Gerardo? Nice!
04-24-03 11:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The thing here is that he's not a trader, he goes for your money! If you send boots he's going to sell them later. I don't think there's someone worse

It's not a new avatar, it was a temprary avatar when the website was off line. Anyway I'm bored of the old ones, it's time to change
04-25-03 10:56 PM
Dan Also goes under the name Bill Levy, Levy Technicals and LevyRocks. A whole lotta info about that guy here

http://pages.infinit.net/ronfaith/content2.html
04-26-03 03:30 AM
CS From the link posted by Dan (the good one LOL) this is Dan's Many E-mail Addresses:

Dan Rease's most recent web site is http://www.rarerockvideos.net

There have been many recent reports (June-July 2002) that he is now using [email protected] under the name "Bill Levy".

Daniel Rease has the following e-mail addresses that I have been able to confirm:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.yboraudios.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
lisa@dprstudios
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
and any other e-mail address coming from @dprstudios or @mrvideos.com
04-26-03 04:30 AM
Highwire Rob I'm on AOL; so I thought, what the heck, I'll run those AOL Screen Names through. From using AOL's current member directory the following are the results. Each AOL paid account can have up to seven Screen Names--so all of these fit nicely under one account:

[email protected] - no profile

[email protected]
Name: Mr Video
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies & Interests: Sex, Bytes and Rock and Roll, Videos, CDs
Favorite Gadgets: HP
Personal Quote: "3000 Guitars They Seemed to Cry.Cities on Flames With Rock N Roll!!"

[email protected]

Name: No One
Sex: Female
Marital Status: single
Favorite Gadgets: HP Pavillion
Personal Quote: C Ya at the SUPER BOWL in TAMPA BAY
[Edited by Highwire Rob]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003