ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rocha's header Return to archive
04-22-03 12:34 PM
stonedinaustralia like romulus and remus
04-22-03 04:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I love it, it's so stone, so irreverent, It's wicked, excessive, perverted, high, evil, holy... it's even sexy LOL hahaha

No pun intended...

I'm not Christian, or Catholic or something like that, but I love religions, all of them, but don�t follow any, I just follow myself.

Easter is by far the most important celebration for the Christian religions as it's when Jesus concludes his mission, it's even more important than Christmas, but the consumption-oriented societies in the occident makes the Christmas or Thanksgiving days look more important.

It's also terrible for me to see that the so-called Christian/Catholic religions give more importance to the Moses' decalogue that was "issued" long before Jesus, rather to those beautiful teachings and specially the commandment "Be perfect as my father is perfect", if Jesus is God, he can't demand his creatures to do something that they can't achieve... so let's be perfect, let's be progressive and let's live our lives to the fucking extreme my friends, in all senses. Let's be serious when doing any activity, let's be creative and innovators, let's show the world why the greatest band in the world also have the greatest people with them.

Happy Easter

Happy Pesaj

��� Felices Pascuas cabrones !!!
04-22-03 04:44 PM
Monkey Woman This is a beautiful header! And how fitting... Keith with the fruits of temptation, while Mick of course handles a phallic symbol

The poor guys were banned from the Garden of Eden, so they attempted with the Stones to build a new one for themselves and their fans!
04-22-03 07:10 PM
vampire Feliz Pascua para ustedes tambi�n, amigos
04-22-03 09:57 PM
Dandelion* This is truly the best header ever. If you would just add the Billy+Mick cockdance as a background....

I think I'm going to copy it and paste it on tin and put it with my retablos.
04-23-03 08:15 AM
Moonisup
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
like romulus and remus

the ones raised by a wolf, a very cool story! But you know that they got a bit of a tiff! hahaha
04-23-03 10:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Happy Easter Week!!!

The Holy Stones, resurrected and well!!! ...Back to paradise.
By Rocha - La Jornada - M�xico City - February 1998

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003