ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi Return to archive
04-22-03 10:34 AM
jb .......
[Edited by jb]
04-22-03 10:38 AM
Factory Girl Wow, jb! Enjoy the ride...so to speak. Is there a MR. Secretary? If yes, be very careful...
04-22-03 10:38 AM
Zeeta Seriously?!!!

BTW you have started a new post again!

04-22-03 10:47 AM
jb I know...I am a certified eejit....I am confused by the new format!!!
[Edited by jb]
04-22-03 10:50 AM
Zeeta Is she a slut though? LOL!

Post a pic?!!

04-22-03 11:40 AM
Joey " Secretary in backseat of my S430!!!!!!!!!! Just like highschool!!! '

Hold on there fella.....................you told us your Secretary was a seventy - five year old MAN named " Harold " !

Shiver ................

Developing ..................

JACKY !
04-22-03 11:51 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Secretary in backseat of my S430!!!!!!!!!! Just like highschool!!!

NO WAY!

jb, you fiesty little shit...

(LOL! Did you find yourself with that 'cat that ate the canary' look on your face afterwards?)
04-22-03 11:52 AM
telecaster Are a few stolen moments of passion worth a lifetime of regret?

Hell yes!
04-22-03 12:02 PM
nankerphelge Cat that ate the pie is more like it...
04-22-03 12:12 PM
parmeda oops, Nanky....what was I thinking?

How forgetful of me!
04-22-03 12:25 PM
LadyJane What is up (pardon the pun) with this Board today??

Have we all got a bad case of Spring Fever??

Have fun, JB!!

LadyJ.
04-22-03 12:32 PM
Moonisup good thing josh!!
04-22-03 12:37 PM
Factory Girl I can use some springtime loving...lol. I'll take a few springtime sweeties...just joking.
04-22-03 12:40 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I can use some springtime loving...lol. I'll take a few springtime sweeties...just joking.

me me me me me me me me me???

LOL
04-22-03 12:52 PM
Factory Girl Why, thank you, Moon-is-upie!
04-22-03 06:25 PM
gypsy you're all horny little freaks! ha!
i did have a sexual dream with keith circa 1968 in it! he was good...i feel like i owe him money.
04-23-03 07:25 AM
Factory Girl My dear gypsy, if he was that good you owe nothing. All the best things in life are free...lol.

Maybe you can give the money to Joey for sac-shaving classes...rotfl
04-23-03 09:36 AM
Joey " you're all horny little freaks! ha!
i did have a sexual dream with keith circa 1968 in it! he was good...i feel like i owe him money."

<----- Gypsy ..................? Is that really you ????? Where have you been these past three weeks ?

Of course it is her little buddy ................I can hear that sweet , lovely , raspy purr of hers all the way up here three hundred miles north ................

" Shall I put on ' Some Girls ' she purred raspily ????? ' Come to your Joey ' I said sweetly to her Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
04-23-03 08:32 PM
gypsy Yes, it is me, my Joey darling. I've just been hanging around...not doing much. I am back from Tulsa now, and I have new neighbors. Heidi and Amber. And, no, you cannot come over! Heidi, Amber, and I are going to start jogging together.
FG, that is the second sex dream I've had about Keith. And both were with Keith looking like he did in '68 or '69. Wish I could have them every night!
04-23-03 08:39 PM
Moonisup heidi and amber?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003