ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stripped&Naked tree / French branch is ready! Return to archive
04-21-03 11:15 AM
Monkey Woman Hello!

If you are in France and are interested in the double CD 'Stripped & Naked', please e-mail me at: [email protected]

To learn more about this project, read Marko's original post:
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/03-24-2003/145988-1.html

--------

Salut � tous!

Si vous vivez en France et que vous �tes int�ress�(e) par le double CD 'Stripped & Naked', merci de m'envoyer un courriel �: [email protected]
Pour en savoir plus, voir le message d'origine de Marko:
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/03-24-2003/145988-1.html
04-22-03 05:20 PM
Monkey Woman Don't forget: if you live in France or in Belgium, you can get the fabulous Stripped&Naked 2 CDs by sending me an e-mail. Let me know your street adress and if you're interested in trading. If not, you will have to send 2 blank CD-R (700 Mb) plus 2 for postage.

Remember Egon, Jacques: this means you!
04-22-03 06:22 PM
Jacques Hi
as I told you ...
ready to share with you and all other guys... and girls. LOL
Ready to go
04-23-03 01:50 AM
Monkey Woman Jacques, you're welcome! BTW, if you don't have woodywoodpecker's beautiful artwork, I can send it to you by e-mail.
04-23-03 01:52 AM
Monkey Woman Or simply download the art from this RO archive:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/03-31-2003/146516-1.html

04-23-03 03:04 AM
marko So what you think about this collection?and are the cdr�s
working?
CB
04-24-03 03:06 AM
Highway Child I'm in, Monkey Woman!!! I live near Paris.This evening, I will send a list to you for the trade."Stripped & Naked" is a great idea.

04-24-03 03:57 AM
marko Trade?ofcourse you can spread this anyway you want.But the
main idea on trees are,to spread music for free.And this
tree,i suppose,works b&p.So e-mail to monkeywoman,and talk
about details.Sending her 4 blanks you should get this.
04-24-03 04:26 AM
Jumacfly that s ok monkey woman, i send you a mail....Anyway, how are you Jacques???
thanks once again for the Licks cds!!
you rule!!

Cheers
JU
04-24-03 07:44 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
So what you think about this collection?and are the cdr�s working?

Absolutely, Marko! They work fine. I enjoyed it very much, especially the live stuff. Keith's version of I Can't Turn You Loose is mindblowing! Jagger's solo outtakes are extraordinary too. He must have lots of stuff that could be unearthed, maybe, or resurface as a Rolling Stones song... And it's great to get to hear rare gems like the b-side Everything Is Turning To Gold. (One weird exception is the orchestral version of I've Been Loving You For Too Long, but it's funny as tongue-in-cheek pop exploitation in the vein of the Andrew Loog Oldham Orchestra. Was that the origin of this track, BTW?)
So all thumbs up and kudos for the research and copy work! We are lucky bastards here at RO to have guys like you on board!

quote:
Trade?ofcourse you can spread this anyway you want.But the main idea on trees are,to spread music for free.And this tree,i suppose,works b&p.So e-mail to monkeywoman,and talk about details.Sending her 4 blanks you should get this.

Yes, you're right about that. It's best to send blanks CDRs as this is indeed a fan-originated collection, to be enjoyed and shared without profit. Send the blanks and I'll burn you a copy.
Though some of the people here may have also a similar fan/personal collection, perhaps devoted to a period of the band's life or highlighting one aspect of their music. In this case, they may be interested in getting a copy of Stripped & Naked in exchange for burning me a copy of their collection...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003