ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did you already dream about Stones? Return to archive
04-18-03 08:56 PM
vampire I dreamed a lot of times, of course, and again last night.

Mick was in MY home (!) trying some new beats in my computer. At the same time he was also making some new vocals, in that style of Heaven and he asked if I was liking.

Then somebody beat in the front door, he went to see what�s goin� on, and was a woman asking if he had an employment for her, as maid or something.

Mick said, impatient "NOU! NOU!". But he changed his mind & said. "Ok, come in, but don�t take all my money away!"

He went back to computer and started to sing a very interesting song, something like Keys to Your Love.

I thought, well, could be those recordings done in Paris in May last year, huh?

Hey Mick, come back here !!!

[Edited by vampire]
04-18-03 11:05 PM
J.J.Flash Strange and funny dream "Bloodsucker".
I dreamed about them some time ago. I really don't remember all "scene", but I can remember that I was beside Ronnie and Keith, playing my guitar with them and Mick in front of us. So I told "Guys, I love you, all my life".
And another dream I was with Keith or Mick, I really don't remember, we were with some horny hot groupies.......

Mmmmmmmm
04-20-03 07:40 PM
Angiegirl My best friend dreamt about us and the Stones last week, and she isn't even a Stones fan!
She told me she and I and the Stones were driving to her birth town in the very Northern part of Holland in a hippy-van with those wild colors and graffitti on it. At her house she only remembers that she was talking to Keith and that he had black eyelashes (??? lol!) and that I was in the kitchen with Mick....doing the dishes!!!

Not the kind of things I would prefer in a dream, but hey, can't always get what you want!
04-20-03 11:05 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Not the kind of things I would prefer in a dream, but hey, can't always get what you want!

WOW baby.....
Keep trying. Just try to concentrate your thoughts in any thing, before go to sleep. Sometimes this works.
04-20-03 11:07 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Angie, I forgot to say, great avatar this new one.
Cheers!
04-20-03 11:42 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I've had several dreams throughout the years, but the best one was the one where me, Mick and Keith were riding around through the countryside drinking beer and smoking kind bud.
Me in the back Mick riding shotgun and Keith driving! Hell, that had to be a dream because if Keith would have been really driving, it's doubtful that we would have made it back in one piece! Keith sure ain't the best driver in the world for sure! Anyway that dream was so damn realistic. I remember we were having great conversations about music and just having a really good time. It just seemed so fucking real! That's been at least 15 years ago but I can still remember ever bit of it!
04-21-03 06:38 AM
Pattie
I dreamt about Mick two days ago, we were visiting the pyramids and holding hands, very romantic
04-21-03 10:42 PM
Angiegirl LOL Pattie!!
Was that a Freudian Pyramid....???
04-21-03 10:43 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
WOW baby.....
Keep trying. Just try to concentrate your thoughts in any thing, before go to sleep. Sometimes this works.

I know! That's what I told my friend...!
04-21-03 10:44 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Hey Angie, I forgot to say, great avatar this new one.
Cheers!

Thanks Flashy! Doo doo doo doo....
04-22-03 06:24 AM
Pattie
I sure hope they weren�t freaudian pyramids cause they were smaller than the original ones....what does it all mean! *gasp*
04-22-03 06:57 AM
Jumacfly when i was young, i had a recurent dream about the stones...

For my B day, my father organised a stones show in the garden...when it was midnight, a few limo arrived, and the boys went out...
that was great : Ronnie and keith took their accoustic guitars, mick took the Harp, charlie wasn t there .
As i m a beginner bass player, the boys jammed with me, it was great.....all down the line, sweet virginia, street fighting man...Ronnie and i were so drunk that we spent the night listening music and smoking mega joints...

everytime i tell this story to my father, he s joking about my stones addiction....

Cheers everybody, welcome to dreamland!!

Ju
04-22-03 01:01 PM
J.J.Flash Juma, your story was the best. I liked the part about "smoking MEGA JOINTS" uhauhauhauahuahuah, You are crazy!!
04-23-03 07:18 AM
Jumacfly Thanks JJf!!
that s one of my funniest dream....my father is still laughing about me 15 years later...

Cheers
Ju

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003