ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
(Thanks again Gypsy!)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith to tesify in Spector trial? Return to archive
20th April 2007 09:54 AM
Mel Belli WENN Entertainment News Wire Service

April 20, 2007 Friday 7:50 AM GMT

ONO AND RICHARDS TO TESTIFY IN SPECTOR TRIAL

SECTION: MUSIC

LENGTH: 96 words

Rolling Stone KEITH RICHARDS and YOKO ONO will reportedly speak as character witnesses for PHIL SPECTOR during his upcoming murder trial.

The Wall Of Sound creator, 67, is set to face trial for the fatal shooting of actress LANA CLARKSON, who was found dead in his Alhambra, California mansion on 3 February 2003.

British newspaper The Sun claims Ono will speak on Spector's behalf during the upcoming trial in Los Angeles Superior Court - even though the producer famously fired a gun over her late husband John Lennon's head.

Spector has produced many albums for Lennon and Ono.

20th April 2007 10:05 AM
tumbled Didn't I read that Keith had an altercation with Mr. Spector in the past? or is my memory not correct. I wonder if he is doing it as a favor for Ronnie Spector, but wasn't she abused as well? I'm all mixed up now
20th April 2007 10:34 AM
fireontheplatter i wonder if they will grant keith the favor and allow drinking and smoking in the court room?
20th April 2007 11:49 AM
Saint Sway how is a testimony from the guy currently in the news for snorting his fathers ashes possibly going to help him????

what? was Ozzy Osbourne busy?
20th April 2007 11:55 AM
glencar Seriously! Is this report from one of those Brit tabloids?
22nd April 2007 08:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Seriously! Is this report from one of those Brit tabloids?

Well I think Keith does know a little about having loaded guns lying around in bedrooms.....at least his X does.

But yeah it is kind of "tablodic" but it may be that the Defense team is getting kind of desperate. The only defense they really have is to convince the jury what a stand up guy Phil is and what a skank the victim was. They're going to be digging up every possible piece of dirt on her they can... (no puns intended.) and hope for a manslaughter rap.

Like JR Ewing said on an old Dallas rerun I watched the other day to a private investigator he hired.....
"I don't want dirt, I want skeletons."

And as far as Yoko goes, what could say...a one lady demonstration of the Wall of Sound?

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd April 2007 08:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels In spite of all this bullshit, we're goddam lucky to have criminal defense lawyers like Gerry Spence, Roy Black and the rest. The state has EVERYTHING at their disposal to prosecute, the only thing a defendent has is the lawyer.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)