ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
(Thanks again Gypsy!)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Virginia Tech should be a lesson on gun control.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th April 2007 05:22 PM
pdog Drug free school zones are a huge success...
20th April 2007 05:26 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Drug free school zones are a huge success...

Yeah they let you know the best place to cop if you are in a bind.
20th April 2007 06:17 PM
sirmoonie 5pm - booze time - hit the bar with my niggies, then get home and play with my guns, as per my 2nd amendments rights.
20th April 2007 11:22 PM
tumbled moonie.. something is bugging you...i can tell...
you don't have to be an old tuffy anymore, you can take a break, its alright.... there's nobody to be a tuffy with anymore anyway, the stones never were, i dare u to go up and give everyone a hug and be amazed at their reaction...
its more fun that way
21st April 2007 12:42 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Also not written about: how many kids accidently shoot their friends after finding a parents gun. I guarantee you more innocent people are killed in homes than are saved by citizens with concealed carry permits.

I'd take that bet.
21st April 2007 02:33 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'd take that bet.

I'm ain't blaming it on no guns, okay? I ain't blaming it on fucking guns or drugs or whatever you whitey people think I be blaming it on. Fact is, I likes it. Blammo, blammo, yeah I likes it. Feels good. In my hand.
21st April 2007 09:38 AM
Lord Homosex That is a real important point: that Europena people are by no means less violent than US society. Yet there are way, way less shooting deaths. Doesn't this make a strong case for tighter gun laws.
A question: what would be some other solutions to curb gun violence?
This saying: 'Guns don't kill people, people do' make no sense. People with guns kill people.
21st April 2007 09:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lord Homosex wrote:
That is a real important point: that Europena people are by no means less violent than US society. Yet there are way, way less shooting deaths. Doesn't this make a strong case for tighter gun laws.
A question: what would be some other solutions to curb gun violence?
This saying: 'Guns don't kill people, people do' make no sense. People with guns kill people.

As with most things in the incredibly complex U.S. society, which increases in complexity exponentially, the government of the U.S. people have done a great job of honoring and adhereing to the Constitution - we's all relatively safe, and we can shoot beer cans in our backyards. At least I can.
21st April 2007 01:25 PM
The jinn, my friend. Armed Miss America 1944 stops intruder

WAYNESBURG, Ky. -1944 has a talent that likely has never appeared on a beauty pageant stage: She fired a handgun to shoot out a vehicle's tires and stop an intruder.

Venus Ramey, 82, confronted a man on her farm in south-central Kentucky last week after she saw her dog run into a storage building where thieves had previously made off with old farm equipment.

Ramey said the man told her he would leave. "I said, 'Oh, no you won't,' and I shot their tires so they couldn't leave," Ramey said.

She had to balance on her walker as she pulled out a snub-nosed .38-caliber handgun.

"I didn't even think twice. I just went and did it," she said. "If they'd even dared come close to me, they'd be 6 feet under by now."

Ramey then flagged down a passing motorist, who called 911.

Curtis Parrish of Ohio was charged with misdemeanor trespassing, Deputy Dan Gilliam said. The man's hometown wasn't immediately available. Three other people were questioned but were not arrested.

After winning the pageant with her singing, dancing and comedic talents, Ramey sold war bonds and her picture was adorned on a B-17 that made missions over Germany in World War II, according to the Miss America Web site.

Ramey lived in Cincinnati for several years and was instrumental in helping rejuvenate Over-the-Rhine historic buildings. She returned to Kentucky in 1990 to live on her farm.

"I'm trying to live a quiet, peaceful life and stay out of trouble, and all it is, is one thing after another," she said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070421/ap_on_re_us/brave_beauty_queen
22nd April 2007 09:17 AM
Kilroy Good For Her.
22nd April 2007 07:55 PM
glencar Still sexy at 82!

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070420/480/b7124e2091a3401d9099e61867732065;_ylt=AlGkyaHnfwnMaO.kMij2MGxH2ocA
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)