ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rutles Return to archive
04-15-02 12:22 PM
Maxlugar There is a shit load of Mick in The Rutles.

Bought the DVD last Friday. It's quite funny. Ronnie plays a Hells Angel too.

In the extra stuff they have Mick unused interview stuff that goes on for quite a while. I could figure out if this stuff was before or after the '78 tour though. It was hard to place his look. My guess is it was after the El Mocambo shows but before Some Girls. Anyone know?

It was also the first time I was able to see the diamond in his tooth real clear.

That is all.........

Maxy, C9.23332!
04-15-02 02:49 PM
Joey "There is a shit load of Mick in The Rutles. "

Isn't there also a shit load of Larry Hagman in the Rutles ???

I believe this is just before he landed the gig in " Dallas "

Joey Bunny

The Joey , C - 9.56784567 ( Gaining new ground every day , like the Viet Cong )

Joey Cong !!!!!!!

04-15-02 04:28 PM
the lepper Only the Stones rock harder than the pre-fab four.....
04-15-02 04:45 PM
Gazza Didnt realise there was an "expanded" version on the DVD? Excellent!

If the extra Mick interviews come from the same session as whats on the original version then surely its from 1977 or so - in any case,before the 1978 tour for sure (I remember seeing that show on BBC in March 1978..it would have been shown in the US a bit before that) Hope thats of some use
04-15-02 09:32 PM
nanky His hair was still pretty long then wasn't it?
El Mocambo was a good shoulder length but by summer '78
he had it pretty short. When I first saw the original, I got the impression it was even earlier -- wasn't Ms. Bianca in it too? They were not so chummy by late '77 I don't believe. I always thought it was '76. I could be nuts, but that's what I thought
04-16-02 12:06 AM
the lepper I believe you can also find a Mr. Ron Wood in a cameo appearance in the movie Shampoo, with Warren Beatty and Julie Christie.....Hangin' out at a party- what else? This would have been around 1972.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.