ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Be Nice To Me Return to archive
04-15-02 07:05 AM
stone jr. I want people to pick what to get because I have a hard time picking what album. Please pick a KISS album that I just did.
04-15-02 02:49 PM
Scottfree Wish I could help you, but my advice would be to spend your money on another Stones album!
04-15-02 02:59 PM
justinkurian Just go buy Kiss: Double Platinum. It has about 90% of their "hits." Then, go buy some Stones.
04-15-02 04:29 PM
gypsy I have their "Smashes, Thrashes, & Hits" CD-I think it has most of their stuff on there...I haven't been a big KISS fan since I was about 7-years-old...Sorry, I can't be more helpful!
04-15-02 04:45 PM
KeepRigid I have a friend who is a HUGE Kiss fan. Funny, I'm not sure if he even has any Kiss albums at the moment, though. (He's one broke bastard.)

Anyway, I can tell you exactly what he would recommend from that list you previously posted.

Hotter Than Hell*
Destroyer

(*I once bought him a really nice rare pressing of this one on vinyl, though I think the son of a bitch had to sell it.)

Others I can hear him yelling at you are:

Dressed to Kill
Rock and Roll Over
Love Gun
Alive 1 + 2
Ace Frehley's solo album
Kiss Unplugged

If you ever want to tease someone about Kiss, I personally recommend:

Asylum
Animalize
Gene and Paul in the 80's
Bruce Kulick
Mark St. John
Vinnie Vincent
04-15-02 05:57 PM
The Eggman HEY BE NICE TO ME
its my b-day

happy 18 me
04-16-02 08:33 AM
Cardinal Ximinez So Mr Rigid...you thought you could fool us with that old "I got this friend" line...

Where you made your mistake was that you displayed WAYYYYYYY to much knowledge of the Kiss subject....

Now we'll all point fingers at you and snigger behind your back.....Psssst! Don't say anything...here comes the Kiss freak...TeeHee!

It's Tues. back to the brothel...the night shift guys from the steel mill will start dropping in soon...gotta make sure my "nuns" are ready!

And Stone Jr.....Grow up and make your own choices. Act like you got a pair for cryin' out loud. This isn't brain surgery, it's buying a friggin' CD...just go get it already.
04-16-02 11:08 AM
KeepRigid "Where you made your mistake was that you displayed WAYYYYYYY to much knowledge of the Kiss subject...."

You have no idea...

I can probably tell you just about anything you want to know about Kiss, although I admit my 80's knowledge is a little shaky.

The really sad part is that my friend has been a Kiss fan since he was about 2 years old, yet I can put him to shame on the subject every time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold a wasted mind.
04-16-02 11:36 AM
KeepRigid Btw, Cardinal...brothel tonight? But haven't you been recalled to Rome? Or has the Pope personally requested that you remain behind to fulfill your brothelly duties?

PS. EGAD! What was I thinking? How could I have left out the ultimate album to tease a Kiss fan about- MUSIC FROM THE ELDER?!

"It was a good album, it just wasn't a good Kiss album" - Paul Stanley
04-16-02 08:04 PM
gypsy You tell 'em, Cardinal...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.