ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Reposted News: Great pics! Return to archive
04-10-02 09:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl By Chris Diemoz Posted 04-06-02 11:54 AM

Hello,

i just wanted the whole board to know that the Folkestone 1964
pics which were "advertised" in a message some time ago are
simply GREAT! I got my set today and, to tell the whole
truth, i remained speechless. They're so evocative it seems
to be first row at the show. Anyways, i don't want to sound
as a commercial, but if you are a "scientific" fan
(collecting interesting stuff from the very beginning),
those one can't miss in your collection. Prices are reasonable
and the attitude of the seller is simply professional.

Cheers,
Chris

VoodooChileInWOnderl

Posted 04-06-02 12:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I second that, you're dealing with the son of the author and the author himself. Very friendly transaction and he accepts PayPal and ships international!

I posted a portion of one of the photos some days ago, and believe me a great set pf photos for collectors, it will take you back then and you will feel it!

Click the image for more information and instructions to order.

Note: Rocks Off don't get a dime from it (and any other offer posted on the board) but as a fan I DO RECOMMEND this one!

trickthedick Posted 04-06-02 01:57 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm really happy that these are seeing the light of day after so many years in a drawer. The deal remains the same but be careful everyone.....I don't intend to spend the rest of my life in the darkroom and to retain some exclusivity I'm only going to release these in linited numbers each time.

I have to thank Chris for being the first brave customer and just to say that I'm really pleased he's so happy with them.

Richard J. Taylor

Gazza Posted 04-06-02 03:31 PM

Youre not THAT "Dick Taylor" are you?

End of thread
04-10-02 09:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://novogate.com/board/968/64549-1.html

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.