ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off - Jam Magazine, April 2002 Return to archive
04-09-02 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We received this great news by Chris Diemoz from Italy

Grazie Chris!!!

I've in my hands april issue of "Jam". Here is what an unknown journalist wrote in the "news" section of the magazine.

Jones & Hendrix

Another episode of the serie "treasures submerging from the (virtual) ocean". Last february 28th brought a really nice surprise for every sixties lover with Internet availability. In the day when Brian Jones would have celebrated his 60th birthday, if a sad fate wouldn't took him away, Stones fan site Rocks Off presented the world with a take known only by a very few people. Recorded at London's Olympic Sound Studios in october 1967, the song is called My Little One.

You can indeed tell the line-up for that session is a true poker of aces. Stones' founding member plays sitar and percussions, Jimi Hendrix the guitar, Dave Mason the Sitar and bass and Mitch Mitchell the drums.

Three minutes and half of psycho-rock that will fill your mood and will make your eyes search for the sky... Up here, where Brian and Jimi's jam is endless. You can listen to that at http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/brian.htm.

This the scan from the magazine:

Jam website is located at http://www.jamonline.it
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
04-10-02 01:58 PM
moy congratulations!
04-10-02 02:36 PM
Scot Rocks COMPLIMENTI!!!!!!!

BENISSIMO!!!!!!!!!
04-10-02 08:50 PM
gypsy Congrats, you guys! That is a great song...I even got some of my guy friends from the gym hooked on that tune...not your typical Stones fans, either...some 'boys from the hood'...they luv it!
04-12-02 08:48 PM
Tom Well Done! Keep the good work
04-12-02 10:10 PM
MarthaMyDear RIGHT-ON AND CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GUYS!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, LIKE USUAL!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.