ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What the hell happened to my posts? Return to archive
04-09-02 08:42 PM
Maxlugar Hey!

I distinctly remember posting some posts yesterday and came on to check if there were any replies and they're gone?

What happened?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I think I'm owed some kind of explaination!

I'm waiting......

Ma ma ma ma ma MAXY!!!
04-09-02 10:31 PM
Jaxx sadly, they're down in a (cyber)hole with the rest of our posts! i am hoping that they will resurface.
04-09-02 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Maxy, just read the legend at the top of the board, it's self explanatory.

If you want to complain send a message to the technical support department at Novogate, but you will receive the same explanation.
04-10-02 12:50 AM
MarthaMyDear lol, GERARDO!!! lol................... :P I'm not laughing AT the situation, BELIEVE ME ()... When I saw Keith coyly flipping the bird, I knew some cr*pola had hit the fan... I hope things get rockin' again... Oh, they already are... It's been hoppin' here lately, so don't fret alot about the recent posts, I guess... I'm just checkin' in like Maxy... Listenin' to Exile all day in the warm, sunny weather until it got cold and cloudy... Then I can't listen to it anymore 'cause it just didn't fit... ROCK ON AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

*** Martha ***
04-10-02 11:14 AM
Maxlugar (In the voice of Comic Book store guy) It appears we are not familiar with the term sarcasim...
04-10-02 11:41 AM
~AzQb
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
lol, GERARDO!!! lol................... :P I'm not laughing AT the situation, BELIEVE ME ()... When I WORK!!!

*** Martha ***

MarthaMyDear

You make me giggle so hard i'm falling off the bed ; )
Just WHEre in God's Name did you get THAT photograph?!

HilArious!!!

~
04-10-02 01:05 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
(In the voice of Comic Book store guy) It appears we are not familiar with the term sarcasim...

quote:

aye, laddie. i am quite familiar with sarcasm, irony and wit. my retort was an attempt at some humour over the tres dismal situation.

04-10-02 04:51 PM
MarthaMyDear ~AzQb, lol.................... :P Thank you!!! It's a copy of Wet magazine from 1980 (it kind of reminds me of Interview, a little bit, although I still haven't looked completely through it...) and there's a little Q&A interview with Mick by Liz Derringer (sp?) in the back... You can see Mick's diamond when he had it in his tooth on the cover (that's the cover pic.)... It was their "travel issue", hence the plane... lol....................... :P I just got it the other day and I'm gonna be selling it on my site soon... I'll post here when I'll be selling it, etc.... Mick makes the friggin' most HILARIOUS faces!!! Sigh... HE!!! HE!!! :P TALK TO YOU SOON AND ENJOY THE DAY!!!

*** Martha *** ;D
04-10-02 04:54 PM
MarthaMyDear I mean, I'm keeping my copy... lol............... :P But, I'll be selling a few other ones... I'll let you know when!!! CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.