ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO DELETED MY MESSAGE??!!!!! Return to archive
04-09-02 04:29 PM
stone jr. I typed in a message and its gone. Who did it? And what Stone Album should I get next?
Here are stone albums i have already

Let it bleed
Sticky Fingers
Exile on Maine St
Hot Rocks
Its only Rock and Roll
Black and Blue
Some Girls
Tatoo You
Briges to Babylon

If Im done with my stone albums, tell me. And one more thingo not delete this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-09-02 05:04 PM
nankerphelge Lighten up Francis - everyone's posts got snagged - can't you read son!

By the way, pick up Rolling STones Now
04-09-02 05:24 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Don't listen to that nakerphelge guy...he's on dope, and doesn't know what he's saying half the time...that's what make him a good lawyer!

Now listen to the Cardinal...I'm a man of the cloth...I wouldn't lie to you, my son...you must buy Beggar's Banquet next...Jesus himself told me this about 5 minutes ago...he said...(Big, throaty, booming voice)"Cardinal Ximinez, you must convince everyone that you can to purchase the Rolling Stones Beggar's Banquet album! I have spoken!"

Now, you wouoldn't want to make me look bad in my boss's eyes, would you? Of course not! I could have you damned to eternal agony! So go out there right now young man, and BUY that CD!
04-09-02 05:40 PM
nankerphelge Christ yes -- oops -- I mean heck yes - Beggars is definitely next.
Coulda swore you had that one on your list.
Must be the dope...
04-09-02 06:13 PM
Stonesthrow Nanker-- Stand up for what's right. Your recommendation of Rolling Stones, Now was correct. What's a little eternal damnation among friends?
04-09-02 06:17 PM
gypsy Nanker is letting peer pressure get the best of him...I'm disappointed in you, Nanky darling...
04-09-02 06:47 PM
Jaxx my apologies. the board is a funk mode. we have lost and hope to recover about 5 days of posts. if you posted this morning, it has disappeared along with previous 4 or 5 days. there is a message at the top of the board from the novogate folks who we rent this space from. please take the time to read.

we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
04-09-02 06:49 PM
Gazza >I typed in a message and its gone. Who did it

Christ almighty,man - is it THAT difficult to read the post at the top of the message board as well as the thing I just posted which says "IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT POSTS AND THREADS BETWEN 3RD AND 8TH APRIL"

"SETTLE DOWN,BEAVIS....!!"
04-09-02 07:25 PM
Gazza ..oops..sorry if I sounded a bit "brusque" - not the intention...I meant to add a ":-)" to show I was just winding you up...
04-09-02 08:06 PM
nankerphelge hey I'm not bending to peer pressure or to divine intervention, I'm just saying if someone offers me Beggars and Now, I'd take Beggars -- it is a better release.

Having said that, Now! is an awesome release as well -- I'd recommend both!
04-09-02 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, Stone Jr. if you're upset just imagine how we are as moderators. We lost a lot of news and information.

The next in your list is Aftermath and then Beggars Banquet, you need something else from the Brian era, Beggars is the best but try Aftermath first. Are those the only albums you have? I don't remember.
04-10-02 12:00 AM
KeepRigidsLawyer Dear Sir/Madame Moderators:

Please forgive this shameless solicitation, but I should like to offer my services to any of your members that feel they have been wrongfully treated by the entity known as Novogate. Currently, I am engaged in litigation with this company on behalf of my client, Mr. K. Rigid.

Mr. Rigid feels he was violated 'several' times by the aforementioned, and is seeking reparations for his missing posts. He is also adamant that he "wish to hell he never fell in love at all".
04-10-02 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL we need a lawyer like you! Unfortunately I think you're more expensive than Novogate!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
04-10-02 01:18 AM
Jaxx ok. now i remember. did i tell you to get stripped and love you live? ya gotta get some live stuff, baby.
04-10-02 02:06 AM
MarthaMyDear I posted something then deleted it... Bad joke... NEVERMIND!!! lol..................... :P

*** Martha *** HE!!! HE!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.