ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Eric Hayes
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor Return to archive
03-27-02 10:21 AM
Joey Mick Taylor is currently in the studio with the rest of the Stones .
03-27-02 10:24 AM
Jumacfly really???
do you think he ll play with them on next tour???
A VERY GOOD NEWS!!!
hope he ll bring back the fire!!
03-27-02 10:38 AM
T&A "Mick Taylor is currently in the studio with the rest of the Stones ."

No he's not - this is bullshit.

03-27-02 10:43 AM
sandrew A more likely scenario: he's on a rehab/fat farm.
03-27-02 10:54 AM
nankerphelge IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
Rock & Roll Division
--------------
Us )
)
v. )
)
The Stones )

NOTICE OF DEPOSITION UNDER
RULE 30(b)(6)

Notice is hereby given that the Rolling Stones shall designate a witness or witnesses to testify at a deposition to be held and recorded by videotape and stenographic means before a court reporter on March 27, 2002, at 12 noon at the offices of nankerphelge, in Sweet Virginia on the following topics:

1) What in The hell is going on with the tour including, but not limited to, dates, venues, ticket sales, set lists, and band members;

2) What is the deal with the Mick Taylor rumours;

3) The condition of Ronnie Wood including but limited to, his sobriety, his ability to play guitar, slide guitar, pedal steel guitar, and that Koa wood twangy-ass Weissenbordg thing.

4) The availability of front row tickets for hard-core fans such as those that post at Rocks Off.

03-27-02 11:45 AM
Joey Could I please be subpoenaed ?????
03-27-02 01:30 PM
Scot Rocks YEAH WE NEED SOME HARD FACTS AND EVIDENCE, LIKE CELTIC BEING THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM ON THE PLANET!!!
03-27-02 02:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mick has been in London and is ready to start another tour, now with Todd Sharpville, in about a month in Germany and he will be also in Blues Festivals in Holland (Moulin Blues Festival) and Norway (Ole Blues Festival) Tour schedule available at Gary's site, Carol's site and Pollstar.

He told us about a new SOLO album in addition to the recent one with Miyuki, in this album he is working with Bonnie Raitt in some tracks.
03-27-02 03:28 PM
Gazza >YEAH WE NEED SOME HARD FACTS AND EVIDENCE, LIKE CELTIC BEING THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM ON THE PLANET!!!

Almost as unlikely to be proven as "hard fact" than Taylor rejoining the Stones,Scot! ;-)

03-28-02 06:01 AM
corgi37 Time is running out. Anniversary is July 16 (19th?). Well, word would be out by now. I mean, insurance would 100% have to be arranged, and once that is, BANG!, we will know. Nope, just as i thought. They dont give a fuck about us. We'll probably get a lame greatest hits with Fool to cry, Hot Stuff, and anybody seen my baby on it. Why cant they just make a bloody effort for once. Jagger is doing NOTHING at the moment. Just banging strippers in Paris with Lenny Kravitz. Keith has simply disappeared from view. I really dont think Charlie wants to tour, and as for Mick Taylor, he recently was in Oz. Fat, yes, hair cut from 76, yes, bitter, OH YES!, but fuck, can that bloke play.
03-28-02 11:18 AM
Scot Rocks Yeah Gazza you are probably right...at the moment it was 'just my imagination, once again
Running away with me'
03-28-02 12:58 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Joey wrote:
Mick Taylor is currently in the studio with the rest of the Stones .

POWJOE !!!!

I warned you, mister! Yer absolutely adorable clownish mind must be a bit scrambled ! Leave Mick T. out of it ! Every Stone is ; )

~
04-02-02 02:41 PM
somegirl just want to make my statement to the MT headers pic a few days ago, which I prefer to post here, as today�s header is another one now.Anyway, I also think it�s about looks and appearence, besides the music. I�ve seen Mick J. and Ronnie from very close, several times. Ronnie looked unhealthy and slim, Mick J. was pure attraction for me and Keith unable to describe in words...I love them all but don�t forget they are in their fifties and you can see it (nothing wrong for me)

But what I wanted to say, Mick Taylor always gets bad post about that topic. I�ve seen him a few months ago, his gig was incredibly fantastic and I talked to him for a very looong time. I thought (from a woman`s point of view) that he is a totally attractive man !!!!! (o.k. some pounds less would suit him better, but anyway he looked good).This has to be said once.

I�m looking foreward to see him play with Tod Sharpville soon.
04-11-02 08:33 PM
WahWahWoody What about these rumours I read (I think it was on this board)that Taylor and the boys will record a new version of "Time waits for no one" in order to release it as a track on a new single in summer ...AND to perform the song "live" on their upcoming tour with MT as special guest??? Wouldn't that be something?
04-12-02 02:55 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! I don't think that will be happening now. The last I heard, Mick Taylor has taken up the fine sport of ice fishing and has even given up the guitar and is trying his luck with the accordion. It was also reported that Taylor will be in the studio soon and guest on the new Richard Simmons album "Sweating To The Rolling Oldies"! For all you faithful don't fret, I've been told that they kicked out a really hot version of THAT song in rehearsals resently with Simmons nailing the vocals. The Taylor lead was simply amazing, although with the accordion it did lack some of the spark that it had on the original. If all goes well, Taylor will opt to tour in the Fall with "Simmons and the Fat Five" instead of those other guys. What were their names again?
04-12-02 07:45 AM
Maxlugar I thought it was Richard Ximmens, Sweatin' to the Stonesies.

And don't knock it. I've lost 10 pounds in two weeks already.

Long live Richard Ximmens!

Maxy, C9!
04-12-02 09:19 AM
Joey 'What about these rumours I read (I think it was on this board)that Taylor and the boys will record a new version of "Time waits for no one" in order to release it as a track on a new single in summer '

It's true . My sources tell me it is a done deal . This is the ONE ( Albeit they never played Winter in the states ) track that the Stones have never played live . Jagger feels the best way to get the ball rolling on this glorious number is to re-release it as a single and then when Mick Taylor rejoins the group , the stage will be " set " for that glorious vibrato to cry out to all of the world .

" and the wind......cries ...........Taylor !!!! "

Gimme a J !!! J !
Gimme a O !!! O !
Gimme a E !!! E !
Gimme a Y !!! Y !

What's that spell ??? Joey !

Yeah.................Go Mick Taylor !

" Tie me up and call me Suzie Ronnie "

Bunny Joey

M . Joeyfly ( The Joey , C9 )

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey

04-12-02 09:25 AM
Joey 'Mick J. was pure attraction for me and Keith unable to describe in words...I love them '

Isn't he HOT ????? I sympathize with Pete Townshend .

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.